Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maternity Lingerie (3 colours)

by marie_fay Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 1:06 AM - Updated 20th Apr 2007 at 2:12 PM by marie_fay

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:39 AM
LMAO...i was reading your discription and wondering HOW it could look weird on someone not pregnant...then i saw the pictures and couldnt stop laughing (insert our funny little bouncing thing) granny-panties to the MAX (but at least it will keep little luke/leia warm)

New Home. Come check it out!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:51 AM
I have to thank you. Having been pregnant a few times, I smiled when I saw these. Those regular low-waisted undies that sims tend to wear wouldn't stay on very well during a real pregnancy, and even if they did they would be uncomfortable. Thank you for adding some realism to the game. They look very nice.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 11:52 AM
Yey now they won't wear the ugly white thingies. Thankyou. :D

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone who has been affected by cancer or knows someone who has been.
^ ^
0o
. .
¬ Suprised Piggy.

GERARD WAY IS THE HOTTEST EVER I LUV HIM SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:30 PM
Very sweet,thanx!

**Supergirls Don't Cry**
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:20 PM
I love these undies. They look so cute. I like adding a little realism to my game and this is perfect. Keep up the great work. Thank you again!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 7:18 AM
Thnx!thnx!

To find all of my latest and previous houses please visit this site and register! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Godscrea...dex.php?act=idx
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 1:12 PM
thx so much! they look so real!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:03 PM
Very Nice Thanks so much for sharing
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:13 AM
what's the connection to the bra?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:35 PM
first off: Thank you for all of your nice comments they really make me happy
@ morninsun86
lol ^^ nosy you ^^ ... umm... it's mine ^^

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 2:12 PM
They're really nice, Marie! I agree with basically everybody, they add realism to the game.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 7:51 AM
These are great! Like someone said, it adds realism to the game. But when i clicked on it, I was looking at the pic not the name and i thought she was just highriding
Cheers, this is soo cool
Do you have to have the wear any outfit hack for this?
Thanks again
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 9:25 AM
very nice

--
a male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 6:27 PM
Very life-like. Great job making these, thank you
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 8:39 AM
I would love to have them, but at InSimenator is the Hack no longer aviable!!
Where can i get it? and yor link does not work anymore
Thanks for sharing and good Job!

Quote:
"Surely goodness and mercy shall fallow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
Psalm 23:6
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JpgSim
I would love to have them, but at InSimenator is the Hack no longer aviable!!
Where can i get it? and yor link does not work anymore
Thanks for sharing and good Job!

It is still available. Just make sure the link has .org not .net/.com.
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 8:26 AM
Is there anyone out there who can make these default replacements for the previously mentioned ugly/unrealistic/unsupportive maxis maternity undies?

Nice work by the way, these are lovely.