Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

S-t-3-3-l

by CokeBuilder Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 7:09 AM - Updated 29th Nov 2008 at 6:46 PM by Canoodle

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:17 AM
WOW, this is an awesome lot, thanks for sharing.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:02 AM
Superb coke builder ! a great job
thank you !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 12:23 PM
Freat buiding, CokeBuilder, the roof must have been difficult.
Instructor
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 12:24 PM
Great buiding, CokeBuilder, the roof must have been difficult.
Alchemist
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 5:31 PM
Wow it's a pleasure for the eyes. I love the whole building, cokebuilder, the geometry of walls and stairs looks great. I like expecially the strobolights even in the bathrooms (hehe, not easy for what it's supposed to do there but really cool). Thank you. Kiss and ciao.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 7:42 PM
this is an awesome lot, very very nice.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 7:59 PM
Very impressive, and dazzling, CokeBuilder!
That roof, is that a technique or an object? I've seen it around but am not sure how to achieve it myself.

Oh, and where did you purchase that beautiful aquarium, if you don't mind my asking
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimSpore
Very impressive, and dazzling, CokeBuilder!
That roof, is that a technique or an object? I've seen it around but am not sure how to achieve it myself.

Oh, and where did you purchase that beautiful aquarium, if you don't mind my asking

Thank you! The roof I hand-made using boolProp. And the aquarium is actually two aquariums back to back, and I just put them right next to each ther with boolprop snapobjectstogrid false. It's the aquarium that came with the Pets expansion I believe.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:52 AM
Amazing work...Feature-esque... Awesome JOB

STOP MISUNDERESTIMATING ME!!!!

DAMN IT!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CokeBuilder
Thank you! The roof I hand-made using boolProp. And the aquarium is actually two aquariums back to back, and I just put them right next to each ther with boolprop snapobjectstogrid false. It's the aquarium that came with the Pets expansion I believe.

Hey, very clever indeed with both the roof and the aquarium.. it looks amazing!
Will go try that with the aquarium too. Thanks for the tip
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 6:15 AM
wow....this is awesome.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 6:32 AM
Wow. This is a really impressive bit of architecture. This is one of thoes lots that proves that it is possible to make an awsome lot with mostly maxis made content.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:42 PM
Absolutely fantastic! Wow! And it's just your first one! I barely can wait the second, the third... *lol*

Congrats! You are such a builder!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:05 PM
Wow, my sims love it :D

Great Club!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 5:06 PM
Does it really work with the DJ pult placed on a foundation and the dance floor not? When building a nightclub myself, i discovered that sims can't "hear" the music when not on the same level.

Same as 1, but Password request didn't work
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Entgleichen2
Does it really work with the DJ pult placed on a foundation and the dance floor not? When building a nightclub myself, i discovered that sims can't "hear" the music when not on the same level.

Unfortunately, the Sims can't hear the music. But you can solve the problem by putting the wall speaker on the same level as the dance floor.

Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 3:44 AM
As soon as I got on the property, most of the stuff the second floor billiards room was on fire. Three sims died trying to put it out and it just kept spreading. Thanks a lot.
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leptoon
As soon as I got on the property, most of the stuff the second floor billiards room was on fire. Three sims died trying to put it out and it just kept spreading. Thanks a lot.

Ugh...sorry? Lol I play tested it for like two days? You must just be unlucky

Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CokeBuilder
Unfortunately, the Sims can't hear the music. But you can solve the problem by putting the wall speaker on the same level as the dance floor.

But then I would have two different sounding music sources. (?)

Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Entgleichen2
But then I would have two different sounding music sources. (?)

You would only have two different sounding ones if you put the bottom one on a different music type than the top one. if you had them both on rock, than you would only hear rock and only one source. It would be the same for pop, collegerock or anything else.
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:39 AM
This lot is beautifully created! I love it, thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:11 AM
omg, i think i love this lot more than i should! THANKS!!!!!!!11

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 6:56 PM
@leptoon: What you say is true if there are only hifi or speakers. But there is also the DJ pult where those style options aren't available. The DJ plays different music than the Hifi.

Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:49 PM
Wow! This is awesome! I can only imagine how long it took you to design it!!! WOOHOO Beautiful work!!!!!
Page 1 of 2