Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gerard Way posters- Black or Blonde (hair that is!)

by fainiel Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 2:15 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:03 PM
pretty cool, i like them... and good idea to use both, we dont want to start a crazy fangirl fight here. I think things are going to kick off given the previous comment *cough* plausible hey? anyways, cheers for sharing these

Nothing From Nowhere, I'm No One At All, Radiate, Recognise One Silent Call As We All Form One Dark Flame
Incinerate

BLITZKREIG BOOM
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:27 PM
Oh yeah. Gerard's so hot.. Awesome pictures, thanks!

Yeah, crazy fan girl fights is right. I'll start: No fair! I want to go out with Gerard too! Run ,Reiki, run!

Yeah...again, thanks for the pictures
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:28 PM
Thank you for your kind words! Personally I think people should stop fighting over whether the blonde or black is best and just be grateful he decided not to shave it! At least that's my opinion on the whole thing.

I'm trying to find individual pics of the other guys and it's proving a bit difficult for everyone except Frank....
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:58 PM
These are so cool! ^_^

You should see me as a chick. I look hot as a chick
- Gerard Way
We just have to watch Mikey and make sure he doesn't put anymore forks in the toaster.
- Frank Iero
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 9:27 PM
ha fainiel i think it would have been better if he shaved it rather than having it blonde! Reiki do you mean you when out with gee in the game???

yay to old black haired gerard!

i am going to get Tosha Go, and it's going to look like an accident... because, she stole my newspaper.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 1:04 AM
Woot Gerard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!! I Cant Create Stuff Yet But When I Can Im Gunna Do Tomb Raider Project

Mcr=best Band Ever!!!

"very hardly distracted" Oh look! a tree!!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 2:25 AM
Most likely in the game... anyone that REALLY went out with Gerard, or any celeb for that matter, would have NO reason to go around boasting about it. e_e

Just my two cents...
--------------------------------------------------------
Anywho, thanks ALOT! ^_^

<333 S.PeiVamp

I was a small time creator for TS2.
Just not talented enough yet to create for TS3 or TS4...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 1:44 PM
i also highly doubt the reality behind the first post....but apart from that thanx for these posters...MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE ROCKS!!

"Love's the funeral of hearts
And an ode for cruelty
When angels cry blood
On flowers of evil in bloom"
[Funeral Of Hearts - HIM]
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 1:59 PM
Yay Gerard is cool. I did prefer him with black hair but his choice *Shrugs*.

Thanks for the posters.
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 3:25 PM
=] =] Luffs ya. I think ya gunna need to do another one too if you can find pictures, he's gone back to black i belive ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michey355
=] =] Luffs ya. I think ya gunna need to do another one too if you can find pictures, he's gone back to black i belive ^^

It is as well! I just saw footage of the new year in Times Square thing and it's black! Comes as a bit of a shock after him being blonde for so long, but it looks good. That sound you hear is the sound of fangirls all around the world rejoicing... :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 4:41 AM
Thanks!

I personally like him better with short blonde hair but thats just what I think :P

A perfect sunset is sinking in the sky
I know my body is ready to fly
I start the countdown backwards from ten
When I reach one my family name will end
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:50 AM
Nice^^
I like him better with long black hair..
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 12:16 AM
Great job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 9:59 PM
YAY!!!! I and Gerard can hang these posters above OUR bed and fawn in glory whist sleeping in our Gerard Way sheets. *Just a slight bit obsessed*

Thoughts become things! Choose the good ones.
Inventor
#17 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:06 AM
I can't wait to let my teen sim fangirls have these posters plaster their walls.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iEmoclew
Thanks!

I personally like him better with short blonde hair but thats just what I think :P

Aaaah Mee too
Short n' sexy's the way 2 go for him deffo
[*sigh*]
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kitsel826
YAY!!!! I and Gerard can hang these posters above OUR bed and fawn in glory whist sleeping in our Gerard Way sheets. *Just a slight bit obsessed*

lol
just a bit
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 6:45 PM
is there anyway that you could shrink them so they're like little pictures so you couold like prop them on the bedside table?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 5:31 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gerard way yummy! thanx really good!
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 12:21 AM
I have a problem, I downloaded the pics, and they don't show up in the game and I did everything right!, what's wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 12:44 PM
Gerard Way! Thank you ♥