Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 01 [NL+OfB]

by plasticbox Posted 1st Jan 2007 at 9:42 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 10:32 PM by plasticbox

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 3:18 AM
I love, love, love your lots. They look so beautiful and are great for play. Thank you for this.

You leave us with no choice but to strap you down and dress you ourselves - Stacy London of TLC's What Not to Wear
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 3:22 AM
Wow I cant remember the last time you uploaded a lot! Thanks this is great!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 8:42 AM
When I try and download this lot with Q-Xpress I keep getting errors. Anyone else having problems downloading this? I will try and download it again.

They're making me feel so ashamed,
They're making me take all the blamed,
They're making me cold in the night,
They're making me question my heart and my soul
And I think that it's not quite right
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 9:51 AM
an over great lot ! thank you again :D

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:37 PM
So realistic design!! like in real life house!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 4:08 PM
oh yay, you're back! hope you had a great holiday and new years! love your houses! *downloads them all*

DDO
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:49 AM
They're all so realistic and adorable. As always. Happy New Year, plasticbox.... and welcome back!!! :D

*tacklehugs the buildy genius*
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:18 AM
Hey, you missed me?!? That is so sweet .. Thanks =). I'll be back with more of these, I think, playing around with the the backyard landscape has been lots of fun! There won't be many starter houses among them though, even the 2x1 lots I've made so far were >20K ... good to see you like them anyway.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Hey, you missed me?!? That is so sweet .. Thanks =). I'll be back with more of these, I think, playing around with the the backyard landscape has been lots of fun! There won't be many starter houses among them though, even the 2x1 lots I've made so far were >20K ... good to see you like them anyway.

LOL yes, I've missed you. I really like these "backdoor" lots you've just uploaded. I'm finally venturing into playing with a home business, so these are great to start with. I don't care that they're not starter... That's what the money cheat is for.

DDO
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:48 PM
I've been away from Sims2 for a few weeks, after the Pets install went horribly wrong. Finally got everything working again, and what better way to kick off a new neighbourhood than to find Plasticbox is back to his creative best! Many thanks.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 12:44 PM
More houses for my city, thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 11:14 PM
Thanks for the great lots. Going to download more!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 4:30 PM
This is just too sweet. I love the backdoor lane theme, it's very small town yet modern. The size is just perfect too!

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 3:44 PM
Oh this one is perfect for family in the city living. Thanx again for sharing.

Dyslexics Untie :P
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 8:39 PM
Thanks, your awesome! Very talented work, I just love it

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 8:37 PM
I just feel soo uncreative when I look at your houses ;p
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 12:26 PM
very nice job like always
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 11:05 AM
I really love this house. I am really enjoying the Backdoor Lane houses you create, my neighbourhood is nicely filling up with them. I hope you keep adding more. Great work!
Scholar
#20 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 8:21 PM
I like your city houses, they are always excellent.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#21 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 5:52 PM
Hmm... Gotta make some more Neighborhoods... Thanks for these!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 1:52 PM
Thank you so much for all these wonderfull Backdoor Lane lots!
I have downloaded all of your houses - which will fill the newly created neighbourhood with my new sims Emily Aa and Jack Bb!
I have been playing the Sims since the first one came out, only to now create a new neighbourhood for the first time *lol* Thank you so much again for all this work!!
*I'm off to test Freetime with your houses!*
nina
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 1:21 PM
Thank you for a wonderful house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:33 AM
thank you