Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BTX_MechMale MESH

by Brasstex Posted 1st Jan 2007 at 10:33 PM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 11:08 PM
Oh man, this looks so freaking rad! I can't wait to get this in my game, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 11:09 PM
Ah!! So cool! Excellent job, Brasstex!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:49 AM
Now that I'm back in business, this will go great for L1's suit! Now all I need is a scarier body helmet. (My modified variation of the Llama mascot head just isn't all that scary, according to a Ferris State survey.)

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 1:20 AM
That is the coolest idea I've ever heard of!

Thank you very much!

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 2:41 AM
So COOL! I might can even make Iron Man now! Thanx so much!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Scholar
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:44 AM
excellent ! Thank you.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 7:35 PM
Woo! Totally robotic man! This is so absoluteley hugeley megally fantastico!

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Space Pony
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:14 PM
That's quite interesting. :P
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:54 PM
Sweet! This outfit is just awsome!

Amazing job! :job:

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 9:17 PM
Wow, I can't believe that I over looked this! Thank you so so much, this is so cool! This should be featured. Great job!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:10 AM
Wow! That's excellent. I hope you don't mind if I use it for my "Battlestar Galactica" machinima comic book fan fiction series I'm working on. This would be great for another one of the Cylon Centurion variations I'm trying to work on.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:19 PM
Strangely, the "viking" helmet by Maxis goes well with this. Odd, I know, but I put this on an Asian Sim with the helmet and now he looks like Robo-Samuri!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 7:42 PM
This is really nice, thanks for this outfit. looking super good in game too. I understand the others urge to put a fitting helmet on that suit, I tried a few myself: Bobba fett's helmet would be looking good if recolored in a sylver/brass version. I tried a stomtrooper helmet, looking nice on the female version, but crappy with the male outfit (because of the big shoudler pads that looks like wings or whatever). But the best ''head fit'' I found was still a robotic skin for the sim, a droïd head seems to be the best thing for me here.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 1:58 PM
WOW! I really reallly really like your work!!!!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 29th May 2007 at 11:35 PM
AMAZING, I love this!! So original and fun! Great job!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Forum Resident
#17 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 11:44 AM
Wow!, when this body of mine finally packs in - hardwire me into one of these!...

Brilliant work, many thanks for sharing!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:53 AM
Mecha Sims? Why Not! Great mesh, Brasstex!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:06 AM
XD This gives me a great idea for a GoW/Marcus Fenix armor...Too bad I'm aweful at meshing. lol

Some people are like Slinkies, they have no apparent useful function but always manage to bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of steps.
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 12:36 AM
hey man. i think both of the mech armors are awesome. if you can you should make matching helmet. that would make the suits complete.

HALO ROCKS, MAN!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 10:39 PM
This is fantastic! Why hasn't this been put up as a featured download yet?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 1:02 AM
This kind of reminds me of one of the "Blade" class armor sets in FlyFF...

Great job, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 10:07 PM
hey this reminded me with halo and nova
keep working on it