Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 female jedi tunics

by marie_fay Posted 3rd Jan 2007 at 7:02 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:12 PM
These look really good!!!
Thanks!

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:57 PM
These are great, thanks! I really appreciate them.
The colors are good too, actually. I guess you could do more shades of brown, or just random muted shades? Er, I don't really want to ramble about colors in the middle of a thanks comment, though. (How awkward!) And I don't know how much work it'd be to do all sorts of crazy recolors...
As for the transferring the textures straight to adult, whatever works for you, because you're the one making them... and stuff... but you probably already knew that. Anyway, they're really good as they are, so only work on them more if you really want to!
Thank you very much again!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:57 AM
I really like these tunics, I sort of hoped that you would make tunics/robes for female Jedis. About the colours, well, these three opinions are fine, but white and beige/lightbeige tunics could also have a little darker boots. There could be as well some brown tunics, maybe one of lighter colour and one of darker or semi-dark colour. Inner tunics could be lightbeige and beige.. Well thank you for these three tunics!!!

P.S. I would be really happy if there would be jedi-robes/tunics for both famele and male adults and elders, oh and male teens.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 10:21 AM
I'm working on other ages I think male adult will come next.....

please tell me what sort of crazy colours I'd do everything..... dark green, dark blue, pink ^^ whatever ^^
I'm planning on doing something a bit unusual for the female adult sims too.... like some sort of dress... I think I saw it on the Clone Wars once.... But I only saw the Clone Wars once hehe...

Thank you all for your comments!
So more shades of brown and beige are coming ( for the other (new) ages.....)

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 8:37 PM
thankyou a million times now my female jedi's will have something to wear!!
Please please grovel grovel do the adults and men and elders and oh that's it he he he!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:41 PM
awesome!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 12:35 AM
Awsome job! Your work is amazing!

Um, could you do some Star wars ish battle outfits for adult females? I would love to see some practical items of battlewear that don't expose every vulnerable (but sensual) items of the body. You I think are the person for the job because you have amazing skills at making things like this

(all of these are from www.badpuns.com)
-The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat.-You Can Lead A Horse To Water But.. How?-When The Blind Leadeth The Blind...Get Out Of The Way.
Instructor
#9 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 3:45 PM
Thank you! These are wonderful! I grabbed the ones for female adults as well. :-) I love the colors on those. Dark green would be excellent because on one of the book or comic covers, Mara Jade was wearing a green jedi tunic. I think there might be a pic of it somewhere on the wookiepedia...
Do young adults have the same size/shape as adults? It would be cool to have a college called a Jedi Academy and attire all of the students in various Jedi tunics...
I'm starting to ramble, LOL.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 3:59 AM
love to tunic try a red under the black or a blue under the black or the others waht ever makes things good