Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 06 [NL+OfB] - Small Grocery Store

by plasticbox Posted 6th Jan 2007 at 8:44 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2007 at 5:05 PM by plasticbox

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 8:37 PM
Ah, great, I was just realizing I needed a grocery store for my new neighborhood, but I was sick of building lots. This looks perfect, especially with it meant to go in a downtown type area.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 10:06 PM
Ridiculously adorable, plasticbox. I love it! :D
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 10:45 PM
WOW! very nice store
thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 2:43 AM
Gomaseubnida, Aju mame deuneyo. I love it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 7:24 AM
This is scarily realistic - excellent!

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:17 PM
Ahhh I LOVE the back door series...

Will you be making some more, oh please oh please say you will!!! :lovestruc
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:40 PM
Yes, yes, there will be more. It takes a while to make the screenshots etc ... but you can already see on the screenshots that there's more houses in that hood than I've uploaded so far =).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:29 AM
Oh u've made me so happy!
Lol
thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:20 AM
This is so realistic. Just like the Mom&Pop corner stores in South Philadelphia!

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 5:09 PM
Looks marvelous!!!!. but I don't get it installed. My Q-press installer reports this is nog a sims2 file or is corrupted.... What a pity. You know what happened? Am I the only one with this problem?
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 12:20 PM
I have tried to download this lot twice now and both times I get the error message that this is not a sims2pack,file possibly corrupted.

Are there any others having the same problems as I am?

They're making me feel so ashamed,
They're making me take all the blamed,
They're making me cold in the night,
They're making me question my heart and my soul
And I think that it's not quite right
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 10:44 AM
how did you create 1x2 lot?
or where you get that?
my most little lot is 1x3
anyway all your buildings are just great! :D

Edited: sorry, i should read all before asking something^^
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 5:13 PM
Anyone who had downloading problems resulting in empty sims2pack files, see the update in the OP. I think this was a compatibility issue and is solved now.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 12:11 PM
I can't get this to Show up
I have all the Ep's
this it the only Lot that won't

<snip>
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th May 2007 at 2:43 AM Last edited by Jasonator : 13th May 2007 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Typo
OMG< Great I love this seris, i have all the homes!, but My Hood aint good enought i know you have told me were to go, but whats it called?
PM if ya decide to answer
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 10:18 PM
I aguee with them. I love it!
Scholar
#18 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 8:48 PM
Thank you for sharing. I hope this series will never end.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:41 AM
Aw so cute! Thank You, this is useful =]
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 7:31 PM
Oh. My. God. I love this house. And if I actually believed in God, I'd say you're him. Or she. Whatever, you're genious! Thank you thank you thank you!

Spring4Sims.com - Finds for The Sims 3 & The Sims 2.
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 7:40 AM
Thank you for this excellent starter business.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 2:04 AM
Thank you so much for this, plasticbox! O__O I sent you that request a little while ago and was a little sad that you weren't taking requests, since I was having no luck finding anything like the neighborhood in that Simlish music video, but this collection of lots is perfect! I had no idea you made this. ^__^ Love it~

♥ Wolfie ♥

"Gathering from his behaviors, he is very immature and hates to lose... just like me."

~ L from Death Note (virtual cookie if you guessed right! xD)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th May 2014 at 8:47 AM
ขอบคุณนะ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:39 AM
thank you