Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Classic Pinup Bodyshape Set

by Warlokk Posted 7th Jan 2007 at 3:26 PM - Updated 27th Jan 2007 at 8:01 PM by Warlokk

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 4:47 PM
I wish I could just click a button and make myself look like that. Thanks Warlokk!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 5:07 PM
Really nice! Too bad the starlets are more into skinny than curvy, nowadays.

If God intended for there to be Pay-sites for the Sims 2, He would have given us all Paypal accounts.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 5:55 PM
Yay! I remember requesting something like this on INsim a while ago.And here it is. Your my idol. I agree with you Poke simmie, those poor starlets look starved.

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:20 PM
Unfortunately, starlets don't know their BMI (Body Mass Index) is about the same of people in concentration camps back in the holocaust.
This is exactly what I'm shaped like! And I'm fourteen; so of course I'm considered overweight to a lot of people. It's pretty sad.
THANK YOU for this body shape
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 7:30 PM
Thank you, thank you! I wish today's stars looked like Marilyn; gaunt just doesn't do it for me. Not to mention that the number of eating disorders might go down.

Great shape; thanks for all you do!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Inventor
#7 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:56 PM Last edited by roxxy : 10th Jan 2007 at 1:39 AM. Reason: link to recolours
Perfect... thank you once again.

Curvy should never have gone out of vogue.. it's a body not a pair of shoes.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#8 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 10:35 PM
Ahh... the good old days. Like xxamsey, I too have a similar body shape( at least the hips/thighs part lol ) but I'm considered overweight by a lot of people too... bleh!! >_<

Anyway thanks for this. I (like most people in their right mind) love variety in the Sims. ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:55 AM
Ooooh thanks! I love what you do, dear sir... <333
Yeah you know what I hate? How "curvy" is becoming synonymous with "fat". I hate that, for like a couple of previous commenters I am built this way. So it's nice to know I am not alone/unappreciated.
Annnnyway...thanks a lot, this is beautiful!
Inventor
#10 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:49 AM
Gorgeous ! Thanks x
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 10:39 PM
WOW Warlokk!! Another great mesh!! Thank you so much for bringing variety to my game!!

**No Requests**
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:38 AM
Great mesh!

I am having problems with the sample family install.
I'm getting the error box message"This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed".

thanks again,

Ken
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:49 AM
Ah, wasn't sure how that would work... I have all the expansions except Pets installed, so it must have problems if you're missing one or more of them. It's nothing all that special anyway, just a quick sample I threw together... it's not required for any of it to work, you'll just have to make your own sims.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:44 AM
Arroooooo! [head morphs into Tex Avery style wolf head]. Real women have curves!

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:22 PM
Wonderful! Thank You Very Much!
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Warlokk
Ah, wasn't sure how that would work... I have all the expansions except Pets installed, so it must have problems if you're missing one or more of them. It's nothing all that special anyway, just a quick sample I threw together... it's not required for any of it to work, you'll just have to make your own sims.

thanks for the reply.

I have all except pets, glamor,and famly fun..
i must be missing somthin from 1 of the last two.

I have checked it in the game and these are great meshes!
Thanks again!
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 12:03 AM
Hmm must be something it needs from Glamour then, I guess... that's the last one I installed so it's probably the version it's looking for.

Glad you like the meshes!

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Field Researcher
#18 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 2:00 PM
i looooove you! :D
Inventor
#19 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 10:56 PM
Oh how wonderful - This is the figure I had when I was younger!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 9:20 PM
These are purrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!!! I cant wait to get my hands on these in BS & start recoloring, Thankyou, Thankyou

Real Sims Blvd. -FREE Quality Sims Clothes & More
Real Sims 2
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 11:31 PM
I just love them! Thanks a lot, Warlokk.

More slim/curvy/athletic/mythic stuff at http://www.differentsimgirls.com/
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roxxy
it's a body not a pair of shoes.

*laugh* Love this!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 9:48 AM
Very nice work, I'm loving them, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 12:50 AM
This is nice, Warlokk! Now my female sims won't be little twigs anymore. Thanks!

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Instructor
#25 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 11:01 AM
Warlokk, this is probably my most favourite of all your meshes! My Marilyn Monroe now truly looks like Miss Monroe! You are a genius in shaping the meshes to make female sims sizzle. I can't wait to see where you go next! Thank you for so many outstanding meshes, but most especially thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my Marilyn Monroe rock my socks off!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Page 1 of 2