Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Random Assortment of Punk/Emo/Metal Posters

by fainiel Posted 7th Jan 2007 at 9:23 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:58 AM
Thanks!
Thanks a bunch for these!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 6:30 AM
cool!

I've seen Coheed, Thursday, and Panic! Going to see My Chemical Romance in the spring *yay*

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:24 AM
wow....YAY!! i love all those bands!! esp. paramore, lostprophets, billy talent, FFAF, MCR and thursday...thanks a million for these! u rock!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 11:29 AM
Thanks so much for mcr an bfmv!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 5:40 PM
THANK YOU!! I'm gonna see billy talent in march, can't wait! these are almost all my favorite bands :D

Trashed and scattered again, I'm feelin' so low
You waste your breath while fuckin' with me, my blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 4:43 AM Last edited by Misfits : 14th Jan 2007 at 6:43 AM.
none of these bands are punk. please rename. thanx
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 3:12 AM
:o thank you, i love these bands! <3
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Misfits
none of these bands are punk. please rename. thanx

I believe that they meant pop punk. not classic punk (not that that's what it's called, but I can't think of what real punk is called...)

How many abstract artists does it take to change a lightbulb?
Bicycle.
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 8:05 PM
I love P!ATD. Obviously my screenname is from their song, " Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off" Thanks a bunch for this!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bartimaeus1313
I believe that they meant pop punk. not classic punk (not that that's what it's called, but I can't think of what real punk is called...)

Thanks, that is kind of what I meant! The bands AFI, Alkaline Trio, Green Day and Billy Talent (possibly Fall Out Boy, I suppose they straddle the emo/punk genre) are classed as punk by modern music magazines and suchlike even though they sound nothing like what was classed as punk back in the 70s. I guess what I kind of want to say is that punk's evolved a little bit.... I don't want to get into an argument about what's 'punk' and what isn't though because we'll be here for years!

I do have some 'classic' punk posters that I made a while ago, I just haven't got around to uploading them yet. I'll put it on my 'to do' list.
Instructor
#12 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 7:59 PM
These are awsome! Thank yous!!!! :]
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:35 PM
<3 Only would be better if you could get into one file, would be sooo much easier!!

If u have, dw

I <3 My Chemical Romance !! FOREVER !!
Gerard + Mikey + Frank + Bob + Ray = LOVEE!

15.11.07 = Best day of my life! MCR + MSI = Love !!

I <3 MSI too, I saw them when i went to the o2 (seeing MCR) I love Jimmy and Lyn-Z, they are awesomeness! <3
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 3:37 PM
thanks for the mcr,green day,panic at the disco,paramore,and.......fob posters my sims will love you for them

"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's halarious.

billie joe amstrong(green day)
Instructor
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 10:11 PM
Thanks A lot :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 7:49 PM
On my old computer (windows) I downloaded these and they showed up fine- my new comptuter has vista, and these won't show up! Does the CEP not work with vista?
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 4:28 PM
The black parade is mcr.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P@td, mcr, paramore and fob are my favourite bands!!!

You don't get it, my username is MEANT to be pathetic......

If you do go on MTS2, answer this Mr Way (Gerard not Mikey). If life is a dream for the dead, how come it's a nightmare for the living?
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 2:43 PM
Great Job! theese are gonna look wicked in my sim's room! :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 3:26 AM
ummm.im trying to make my own posters. so i can upload them here and on my sims. is their a speical tutorial that can show me how and if soo plz help or if u can id like ur help. thank u ur r really good, i love the bands. i want to be as good as u. again if u can help . i would really like it. thank u
from
a sim newbie
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 2:54 AM
I love the Coheed poster. And I love you. Thank you so much! :D

Signatures are overrated. D:
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weezy
On my old computer (windows) I downloaded these and they showed up fine- my new comptuter has vista, and these won't show up! Does the CEP not work with vista?

I'm having the same problems too!! I searched all the buy mode options and it's not there! and i already have the CEP also...but my laptop is vista...HELP!

ENchAntEd CoSpLayEr
Instructor
#22 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hikkaru_14
I'm having the same problems too!! I searched all the buy mode options and it's not there! and i already have the CEP also...but my laptop is vista...HELP!

I'm having this problem too. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 2:36 AM
I get the feeling we have the same taste in music. All that's missing is a Jimmy Eat World poster really lol.

Great upload! Thanks
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 8:47 PM
can someone upload a pic of the Paramore one?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 6:07 AM
As I've said about AFI...there really is never enough Alkaline Trio custom content.

Ask me about my Luigi Largo Sim.
I'll tell you about the Satanic snowman he made in college. And how he loves cleaning the toilet.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=400724
Here for WIN.