Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Colorful & Fun Beddings by Rocca

by Rocca Posted 11th Jan 2007 at 7:25 AM - Updated 11th Sep 2009 at 4:56 PM by -Maylin-

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 7:28 PM
These are cool, I really like the funky flower one :D. I'm always looking for new beddings. Thnx

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 9:09 PM
very cute! I will definitely use these. Especially the red and white diamond checked on... awesome!

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 9:24 PM
Yay! More beautiful bedding. These are just as great as the first. Thanks again

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 9:43 PM
Cool, thank you very much! The last one is my favorite, w/ turquoise circles.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 12:13 AM
thank you! i agree, the turquoise circles is my fav!
that white recolor of the lux bed didn't come with glamour life did it? i don't remember seeing one - if it didn't, where'd you get that recolor?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PearDrops
I'm always looking for new beddings. Thnx

Me too! I love these!! :lovestruc Very nice!

Thank you!
/Capricce
Alchemist
#8 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 5:42 PM
One of the most beautyful bed set of these last weeks/months. Very nice colors, thank you Rocca. Ciao.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 12:03 AM
Neat bedding! Come to think of it, I can't decide which one I like best. But they have a modern eclectic sorta appeal.

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
#10 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 11:58 PM
You're an artist!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 10:16 PM
Very, Nice!

With Love,
*Ashley*
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 7:50 PM
Holy crap, I'm in love with these!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Instructor
#13 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:31 AM
I love these, the detailing on them is super great!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 6:16 AM
:lovestruc Gotta love em! :lovestruc Thanks so much. I like the hippie flowers one

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 1:18 PM
Default bed
All of these are amazing! I feel like a noob asking this but, where did you get all those beds? are they all maxis?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smashlytwa
All of these are amazing! I feel like a noob asking this but, where did you get all those beds? are they all maxis?

Thank you!
All the beds are Maxis, the last bed is from GLS (white CC recolor)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 3:18 PM
love these beddings also....I am gonna have all your beddings in my game...they are so lovely.....your decorating style with Maxis makes me want to use maxis objects now...I hardly ever use the objects that come with the game....but your rooms are so pretty....thank yu so much fr these gorgeous beddings....beddings are my favorite thing to have..well along with sofas ...I bet you could make some gorgeous sofa recolors from the maxis sofas and then I would love to use the maxis sofas.
Instructor
#18 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 1:06 PM
I am soooo building a house with bedrooms especially for all of your "5 Fresh and Blue" beddings! And these rank right up there, too! Definitely will have to weed out some old bedding files to make room for these. Thank you, thank you and thank you. I can hardly wait to get started.

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 3:36 PM
You're the best, STILL!!!!!

I think I have ALL of your beddings in my game, and they do look so very awesome.

Love them!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th May 2009 at 2:51 AM
I truly love your beddings. I have been looking for some great beddings, and found yours. Thank you very much for your wonderful creations. RayB.