Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED! - Luna Lovegood's radish earrings and butterbeer cork necklace

by meesha1971 Posted 15th Jan 2007 at 3:47 AM - Updated 7th Apr 2009 at 2:40 PM by meesha1971 : Updating link for mesh

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 11:25 PM
Thanks for this...such a clever idea. I had problems with Trissle's showing up as well, but this works fine.

Love, softness, madness...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by consicous
Thanks for this...such a clever idea. I had problems with Trissle's showing up as well, but this works fine.

Oh good! Nobody had commented - I was starting to get worried. I'm so glad it works! :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 8:41 PM
hi i love this
i have a question though, where do you find the accessories? i haven't been able to find it in the game. :/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2007 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stfufattie23
hi i love this
i have a question though, where do you find the accessories? i haven't been able to find it in the game. :/

I'm glad you like it. :D

You can find it in the eyeglasses.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 8:37 PM Last edited by backspace785 : 3rd Feb 2009 at 11:16 PM.
YOU ARE THE BEST! Luna is my favorite person from harry potter. now i can make her even more realistic! Thank you sooooooooo much! can you upload the mesh? i can't find the mesh on the link. please.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by backspace785
YOU ARE THE BEST! Luna is my favorite person from harry potter. now i can make her even more realistic! Thank you sooooooooo much! can you upload the mesh? i can't find the mesh on the link. please.

You're very welcome.

I cannot upload the mesh since I did not make it. I got it from Dr. Pixel's site - which appears to be gone now. However, I am going to contact Dr. Pixel here at MTS2 to see if there is another link to download the mesh and I will update as soon as I find out.

Thanks for letting me know about this.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 5:01 PM Last edited by magnoliasouth : 30th Oct 2009 at 5:13 PM.
What happened with the link? Your last post is dated 7 months ago.

My personal policy is if the site disappears then I'll post it. If they can't keep the site up for the download, then they lose their "do not share" policy. Unless they're located elsewhere on the web. If I try to contact them and don't hear back within 7 days, I take that as abandonment.

I mean, it is fair to do that since they cannot hold a copyright or anything on these, despite what Cashcraft (at TSR) tries to claim.

ETA: Could it be this mesh ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 6:40 AM
Dr. Pixel was kind enough to upload the mesh here after I contacted him. I updated the link on the main post so it should work now.
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 4:46 PM
Could you do it zip?? I love it, but I can`t download it! Could you? I don`t mind if you can`t, but it would be nice =^-^= Thanks anyway!!