Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Early 20th Century Gothic

by ash3sandgh0sts Posted 16th Jan 2007 at 5:11 AM - Updated 2nd Nov 2007 at 5:35 AM by ash3sandgh0sts

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 8:49 AM
Gorgeous.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xnancyx
Gorgeous.

Yes !
Thank you ash3sand..

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 9:18 AM
Very beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 9:19 AM
=O i love the 20th century gothic theme! now i want a painting of the american gothic thing. thanks for the house anyway.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 9:24 AM
I love it, Beautiful work !
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 10:35 AM
this is so beautiful!! i cant believe its not featured. now if only my pc could handle it *sob*

sorry not about much anymore
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 10:40 AM
I so agree with you, Ash, the Old World architecture is very beautiful. You did a fantastic job of sculpting this regal piece of work
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emma_Barrett
this is so beautiful!! i cant believe its not featured. now if only my pc could handle it *sob*

Thanks! I was hoping it might be. =/ Maybe next time.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimSpore
I so agree with you, Ash, the Old World architecture is very beautiful. You did a fantastic job of sculpting this regal piece of work

Indeed - its too bad we can't do more architecturally with The Sims 2 engine. Maybe we'll get lucky with Sims 3. Hah. & Thank you!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

Mad Poster
#11 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 12:09 PM
Yes, this must be a feature! We all know you couldn't use the maxis items to build that. It is gorgeous and stupendous. I am wordless. :O All I can say is great job!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#12 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 5:08 PM
Stunning! I love the brick and smooth stone combination you used, it's so English :D. This is an incredible piece of architecture, and it does deserve a feature. Thank you!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 5:28 PM
This is absolutely INCREDIBLE! I hope it gets featured!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 5:38 PM
Wow!
Scholar
#15 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 5:41 PM
I think your work on this lot is FABULOUS.I am lost in admiration.This is such a masterpiece.It should be featured.Anyway this is a very high quality creation.
Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 6:00 PM
What a creative use of columns - It's very impressive and beautiful. You did everything right from dimensions to the color of the exterior brick. Very nice job! The entrance and the tower are very nice touches that make the house very typical of the style. I can't stress this enough. It is gorgeous.

Herald Between Two Lands
Instructor
#17 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 6:04 PM
Stunning. Simply Stunning.

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 6:32 PM
this is the most beautiful and the most great lots made by sims i have ever seen
u r great
(sorry for my bad english)
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 6:43 PM
Wow! How long you did it?
(Sorry for my english, i'm russian (: )
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 8:17 PM
This is my absolute favorite Sims house. It's so beautiful!
Alchemist
#21 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 9:09 PM
Fantastic building, ash3, it has its own personality. Great job, thank you forever. kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 9:23 PM
What an absolutely beautiful building! I have always loved this style of architecture, along with Georgian architecture. Really lovely!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 9:49 PM
Ooohhhh. I love it! I agree with the others in saying that it should be featured. I think you were very creative in the architecture. I have been looking for a new house for one of the noble families in my Royal Kingdom Challenge neighborhood. The house they have now is very tiny but I got a new computer that can now handle lots like this one (their daughter is engaged to the king, I think they diserve a house as nice as this one.).

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 12:03 AM
Thanks everyone!!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 12:38 AM
has no one else noticed that this is basically the house from Clue with another floor tacked on? Nice job though.
Page 1 of 4