Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Young Mr.Grace House

by noke wan Posted 25th Jan 2007 at 9:32 AM - Updated 2nd Nov 2008 at 3:18 PM by noke wan

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 6:10 PM
You did a very good job for your first upload on MTS2
Thank you noke wan and welcome

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 7:11 PM
this looks a lot like the house in pleasantview, but good reformation of itand welcome to MTS2
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:26 PM
Just curious: is that an "Are You Being Served?" reference I detect? I love that show!

Alex P. Keaton is the devil,
666seraphim
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 1:34 AM
ohemgee, i love are you being served, i especially love are you being served again =D

I'm pierre's girlfriend, mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 9:37 AM
Wow, thanks for all the kind words! I never expected publication so soon! And yes, the house was based on a Pleasantview original that I liked very much but had a terrible lay out (in my opinion). Apart from that, I really needed to make this type of hallway work in one of my houses. So I combined both wishes, without concealing the “borrowing” part – just by giving it a different lick of paint……
And yes, the phrase: "You've all done very well!" can often be heard in the Grace House.
(As soon as I have the Pets EP, I’ll be making a house for Mrs. Slocombe and her pussy!)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:53 PM
I love the pic with Young Mr Grace and his sexy nurse! Great job, and I love the refence :-)

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof