Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Puppy Love II

by Antibusdeath Posted 26th Jan 2007 at 5:55 AM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 12:33 AM by Canoodle

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 4:55 PM
so cute, good job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 5:22 PM
Aww I <3 Them! could you mkae a yorkie and shih-tzu puppy :O
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 7:32 PM
o_0 Awwww these are just SO cute I love them, I`ll make sure I download them, good job and thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 8:08 PM
Sorry I can't make a yorkie or shih-tzu because they are already small dogs, I can only make large dog puppies.

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:14 PM
Adorable! Very realistic, I'll be downloading them as soon as I get Pets reinstalled

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."

-Vicki Hearne
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 1:07 AM
Absolutely Gorgeous! I love Your Puppies. I have Your first one and it is the sweetest little dog in the Game. Thank You so much for sharing more.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 2:15 AM
WEll done!! brilliant idea doing puppies, CUDOS! What is the matter with all those folks out there, downloading these wonderful puppies and not thanking you!!! Come on people...it encourages we creators to work harder to bring you even more awesome things!!!! Start hitting those thankyou buttons, show you care
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 3:57 AM
Thank you loads!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 5:41 AM
Thank you guys ssssoooo much for your comments, all of you are inspiring me to make more

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Mad Poster
#11 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 8:04 AM
I had to have them. They are way cuter than the ones in the game. Thanks.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:57 PM
Antibsdeath, I have downloaded them and have them in my game. They are amazing. You have out done Yourself. It is so nice to have puppies that look like puppies. Amazing Idea and Amazing Work. Thank You again so much for sharing them.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:04 AM
oh they are fantastic great job!! could you possibly make a samoyed??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 5:12 AM
Yes I plan on making a samoyed, and thank you all for your compliments!!

Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 12:53 PM
i love this puppies.... can u please make a st. bernard puppy?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 2:02 AM
Yes of course I will, but it might be awhile.

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th May 2007 at 3:27 AM
Are this puppies really puppies or are they just big dog breeds in a small dog body? And were do I install them?

They're really cute!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th May 2007 at 6:54 PM
They are Adult Small Dogs, and you just start the download and double click on the sims2packs and they will be automatically installed in your game.

Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 11:42 AM
so cute! <3 thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 3:53 PM
I downloaded these puppies, but I can't find them in my game. Where do I find them and are they placed in the download file of my game or was I suppose to place them in the Pets file? I'm not up on everything as far as information goes, but I'm learning.

Thanks for the help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 11:20 PM
Did you double click the sims2pack and then click the install button

Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Antibusdeath
Did you double click the sims2pack and then click the install button

Yes, I did, but I do not see these puppies anywhere and I'm not really sure where to look for them. I've never downloaded any animals before, so this is the first time I've done it and now I'm not sure where to look.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 8:45 PM
Did you go into Create-a-Pet and look under small dogs.

Field Researcher
#24 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 7:41 AM Last edited by XxSimsrulexX : 19th Nov 2007 at 8:08 AM. Reason: new request!
hay these are adorable! can you pls upload the Bernese Mountain Dog (big)? soo cute <3 them! EDIT: can you pls make one of those dogs with hardly any hair as a adult (small dog) oh thats it Chinese Crested Dog: [IMG]imagesCA3S1MGJ[/IMG] and look at this: [IMG]images[/IMG] funny funny msg me if these pics dont show up and i will direct you to the site. they are sooo hilarious!
Attached Images

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 12:04 AM Last edited by clownbaby346 : 22nd Sep 2008 at 12:05 AM. Reason: incorrect spelling
If it is'nt too much trouble, could you make an Irish wolfhound puppy? If not, that is fine, it was just a suggestion. I would also like to say that I love these puppies, my favorite out of these is the Bernese mountain dog. So thanks!
Page 1 of 2