Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RPG's Drumming Career-Minor Update- Please re-download

by skiingiggy Posted 27th Jan 2007 at 6:43 PM - Updated 16th Feb 2007 at 7:52 PM by skiingiggy

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 6:47 PM
Sorry it's so long? Who cares! Looks very, very good! Is there any chance of some Pay amounts for the levels though? Also, does it have chancecards? If so, can we have an example one? Thanks!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 7:52 PM
Yes it has full chance cards. Pay is around $2000 for the later 2 levels, 50-100 for the early levels.

I'm willing to test pretty much any non-hack item, career, or major. I have Original and University. Pm me!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:23 PM Last edited by omarawad : 9th Feb 2007 at 9:19 AM.
perfect for my david grohl sim
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 11:55 AM
Great work. I hope you will go on making great careers. Are you planning on doing more band careers, like bass, guitar and singer as well? Would be sooooo cool!
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 10:16 AM
hey man thanks for this, I may make my own careers for guitar and bass! but let me know if you're thinking of doing the same because I can help
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 4:13 PM
I have a problem.. after installing seasons all the careers ive downloaded does not work normal.. when I chose "take this job" i hear loads of error sounds from my computer and the sims close down and a pop-up window says "application failed" :S
Anyone know what the problem is?
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 9:47 PM
could you make a lead singer/rockstar equivalent of this cuz there's this celebrity (Bill Kaulitz) whom i'm making a sim version of and he's the lead singer in his band (Tokio Hotel), could you also make a guita career for Bill's real brother Tom (they're twin brothers in the same band) ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:12 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 12:10 AM
Thank you.