Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Basic Wall and Floor Super Pack! (81 Paints, Carpets, and Tiles!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 29th Jan 2007 at 7:16 PM - Updated 27th Apr 2008 at 12:08 AM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 10:58 PM
Oooh very pretty and useful, HP!!! Thank you!! Thank you for killing my downloads folder.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 11:54 PM
Omg I love these. They are even textured which are great because most of the carpets don't come textured. Thanks so much for these you are the best.
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 11:58 PM
wow, very cool. I was just saying that I needed to download some more walls and floors cause I didn't have enough of them. lol Thanks, HP
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 2:33 AM
Matchy, Matchy!!! Thankyou HystericalParoxysm for these lovely floors and walls :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 3:23 AM
I think my downloads folder burped after I unzipped all these files to it.

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 3:38 AM
Good quality with good quantity! Thank you.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:37 AM
Thankyou very much! These rock!
I think my downloads folder just exploded....lol...
Fantastic quality....... not like it needs to be said though!
Luv Amy! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:38 AM
"Thank you for killing my downloads folder"

my thoughts exactly. now I need to create yet another sub-folder.....

oh yeah, thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 5:18 AM
Fantastic! This is just what i needed. :D
Instructor
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 5:48 AM
Amazing. Thank you, HP. ^^

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:26 AM
OMG, This is just what I've been needing! I've been redecorating my neighbourhood (again) and I was running out of walls and floors for colour schemes! This is so perfect!! You rock!

Edit: and thanks for not putting them in Sims 2 Pack files
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:35 AM
Love it, thanks for a bunch of stuff that _goes together_ And in many colors! Rainbow insanity time!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 9:13 AM
I always get done cleaning out my downloads folder when someone pops up with something like this. I hate to do it, but these are too good to resist. Great job, this must have taken for-ever.
Space Pony
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 9:16 AM
Thank you HP, these are awesome and só usefull !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 9:26 AM
Do you think we can get married? It's legal in my state. <3 Thanks, HP, I'd been wanting something like this.
Alchemist
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 9:38 AM
Thank you forever, HP, great job.
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 10:12 AM
fabulous job! these are truly stunning in the game, makes my little sims houses complete!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 12:08 PM
Thank you for doing these. Really appreciated. and as my download folder groans and sags under the weight, I salute you
Instructor
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 3:11 PM
Thanks HP!!! This is really kool :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 5:46 PM
i love these colours, and it would be great to see you do them with molding.

you know, poh-tay-toes? boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:14 PM
pansystanzie89 - I edited the first post to link to some decorative moldings you can add to any wall. Way better (and nicer-looking, as they're 3D) solution if you would like moldings on certain walls.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 8:38 PM
These are great! Thank you so much, HP. But because there are so many of them, could you please make a collection file? It might be easier to find the matching ones that way. Thanks again!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#24 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 4:06 PM
Ok so I'm thinking.. with 81 colours.. I can just delete the rest of my walls & floors now!! :D

THANKS!! I can't tell you how often I grumble when I can't find matching walls & floors. This is fantastic.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#25 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 3:51 PM
!!!
Awesomeness, HP, true awesomeness

*does the HP is fracken awesome dance*

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Page 1 of 3