Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tiavani - Classics Series (Luxury Contemporary Home, 2 BR, 2 BA, Fully Furnished)

by mairi0336 Posted 31st Jan 2007 at 8:34 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2007 at 11:58 PM by mairi0336

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:43 PM
Ahhh stone, I love stone. Not to mention your versatility! Beautiful home Mairi, absolutely beautiful.

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 5:24 PM
I agree. A beautiful home!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 5:35 PM
I love this house, thanks for sharing it.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 6:22 PM
Very nice ...as usual.
thanks mairi

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 6:39 PM
Thanks again for a wonderful lot
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 8:17 PM
well ive got to say what a house!!!omg its so kool:Done thing though trying not to be mean but it does have alot of wood lol but thats modern for youbut still ive got to say a very very very nice houseand well i like the to be honest just thought some people mightened
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:29 PM
Wow, very nice work!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:02 AM
You're amazing, you know that? Your houses are breathtaking, and so user-friendly! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:08 AM
WOW. I wish my poor graphics card could handle this! Incredible, thank you~
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 10:18 AM
OH MY GOD this is AWESOME!!!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!

I have been needing a stunning house like this that doesn't require every EP released!!

You've made me so happy, I could almost cry for joy and gratitude, thankyou so much, stunning house, very beautiful.

Can't wait to see more houses by you

Thankyou again

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:32 PM
Woww, it's beautiful! Thanks, i'm looking forward your houses!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:51 PM
Thank you! I have finally found the house I was looking for. I only hope it also works
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 8:43 AM
This house is totally amazing! You did a very beautiful job!
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 7:54 PM
For the past week, I've been searching for a new home to celebrate my Sim's job promotion and new baby, but all the ones I liked either required expansion packs, or had 20 stories and a zillion rooms that I didn't know what to do with. My Sims and I can't thank you enough!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 9:09 PM
Beautiful house, I know I'm going to enjoy it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 11:24 PM
This is so beautiful, I want to live here haha. Thank you so much for making this no-EP friendly!
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 3:02 AM
This house is amazing. Mind if I use it as the main house in the story I'm writing?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 11:10 AM
I don't mind at all--I would be honored, rackyisonmars! Thank you for the compliment!

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 5:24 PM
hey this house is amazing i love it x
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 3:29 AM
one word will sum it all up.

WOW
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 8:11 PM
Cheap, no Ep's, this is what my growing sim family has been looking for. Commendably done!
This will be my main house in the next chapter of my legacy!

Isn't it funny how you always make fun of that one emo girl because she's different and then realize that you're the reason that she cries at night, and hides in the darkness?
I'm not laughing.
If ya look in the mirror and dont like watcha see you can find out first hand wat its like 2 be me. MCR
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 11:36 AM
gosh thankyou thankyou thankyou...finally a .zip file home. I've been having trouble installing .rar files
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 11:24 PM
Two words: Good Taste..

Stress is the emotion felt when overriding the irresistible urge to slap the living crud out of someone who desperately needs it...
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 9:55 PM
you dont know how much i LOVE this house its beautiful.thanks so much for sharing it! are u going to make any more expansion free ones???
Page 1 of 2