Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cosy Country Home - Furnished/Unfurni

by Zhaana Posted 1st Feb 2007 at 5:34 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 1:57 PM by Zhaana

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:35 AM
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing this! You will have a lovely home to live in. And good luck with building your house--I am getting ready to build one too, and I know how exciting that can be. . .

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:42 AM
I admire this great creation.Everything on this lot is beautiful.The architectural design is perfect and wellbalanced,with nice landscaping and adorable flowers!And your inside decoration is a masterpiece.So charming and inviting.With a great sense of colors.Love your greens...And the house furnished with custom content:Its very difficult because of credits and lists,but you did it and you had such a hard work.
Well,your lot is a jewel and I absolutely need it in my collection of beauties..Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:56 AM
Tres belle maison
very beautiful home !
thanks zhaana

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 12:45 PM
Perfect, absolutely perfect. Every little detail is obviously well thought out (though, I'd hope so if you plan to live there). This is a remarkable and beautiful home, amazing job!

nothing beautiful is ever perfect
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:55 PM
Beautiful, its perfect! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 2:19 PM
Beautiful.
Thank you so much, it's gorgeous and just the type of houses I like!
Gorgeous, beautifully designed.
Thank you so much, oh and I love the picture witht he cat just randomly walking..
Thank you!
NLH (Never Leave Home)

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

Click here if you love me ;) or if u just wanna click here :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 3:46 PM
I absolutely adore this house, all my favorite colors and decor style! You are awesome! Thank you for sharing with us. I can't wait to create mysimself and move into this house.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:13 PM
WOW! That is jaw dropping! I love it! You did magnificent.

Yo ho, yo ho
A pirates life for me
And really bad eggs
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:34 PM
Well done lot
thank you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:49 PM
Wow, this house is beutiful! The inside, the outside, the Flora! One thing I didnt like was the roof, it's too steep for my liking. But otherwise it's great.

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 5:20 PM
This is very nice!

To find all of my latest and previous houses please visit this site and register! http://z6.invisionfree.com/Godscrea...dex.php?act=idx
Inventor
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:19 PM
Wow, this home is really beautiful! I love it! :lovestruc Thanks for sharing it with us!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 7:16 PM
Wow so beautiful. Thank you very much! :D
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 9:14 PM
Everybody loves country comforts.

More Power !!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:03 PM
gorgeous

I just tried to download it and got a body shop install error >.< (for the furnished version)

any ideas?
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:38 PM
what a beautiful house!!! ... it's a shame that i can't play it because of my computer
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 12:23 AM
Really beautiful lot , thank you for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tekku
gorgeous

I just tried to download it and got a body shop install error >.< (for the furnished version)

any ideas?

nevermind!

I figured it out and I'm using Clean Installer now. much better :D
Scholar
#20 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 2:02 AM
This house is cool! It's also cool that you're actually building it in your real life as well. That adds to the respect. Once again, thanks for this lot
Field Researcher
#21 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 3:25 AM
Default Eye catching
I didn't come to mts2 today to d/l anything, of course until I saw this house. And how could I resist??? This is beautiful Thank you for sharing your hard work and future home w/us

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 8:00 AM
nice job!! i really like it! the pears in the bowl at the kitchen table looks tempting. :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 9:45 AM
Aww I'm surprised by all the nice comments ! Really Thank you guys !

It makes me want to build and share another furnished house now
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 7:09 PM
How beautiful. I am sure you going to enjoy it!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 2:10 AM
Absolutely fantastic!! Excellent colors, furnishings, structure, Everything! Thank you for your hard work & for sharing with us. I hope you enjoy the real thing as much as I'm sure my sims will enjoy this one!

Always,
Emma
Page 1 of 2