Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mens Medieval Clothing

by zoej Posted 3rd Feb 2007 at 4:01 AM - Updated 3rd Feb 2007 at 11:24 PM by zoej

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 6:10 AM
This is great! Glad to see more clothing for my male elves!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 6:45 AM
I always have such a hard time finding nice male clothes (ESP when looking for a theme like this!), so that's a lot for these!

Well I never claimed to understand what happens after dark
But my fingers catch the sparks at the thought of touching you...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 10:54 AM
Brilliant! I love them!

Are you planning on making medieval clothes for the other age groups for males too? Cos I'd love to see that, it's so hard to find and I love your style!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 2:34 PM
These are really beautiful, I love the variety of colours and the detail. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:27 PM
I love these Zoej, just one small request, could you make the other ages in this style with the emblem on the front of the tunic, I'm thinking these would be the perfect Royalty outfits for my medieval town, and only makes sense to have all the royal princes and kings match don't you think?

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce."~~unknown~~
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:19 PM
Yeah! You made outfits for men that match the beautiful dresses you made. Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 1:47 PM
Nice work! Thanks for sharing it.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 11:07 PM
Gorgeous! I just downloaded the matching female gowns. Perfect for my elven wedding! Many thanks.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 6:54 PM
Great work! Thank you so much! Now my male elves looks very good
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 4:04 AM
You should make a Sims 3 version of this for Medieval Challenge

Vault Tech Security Co.