Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Affable HOME - fully furnished, maxis only, $39,948

by gethane Posted 5th Feb 2007 at 7:15 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 5:40 AM
Very nice! Very unique and pretty. Looking forward to seeing more of your work! Thank you so much for sharing this.

Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:31 AM
I like very much the amazing plan !
Thank you gethane

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 2:48 PM
Interesting house plan, gethane, the roof view gives the idea. Thank you and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 7:52 PM
Very nice design planning, I must say! I like it, very cute and realistic.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:33 PM
What an adorable house! I love it! This is going into my new 'hood for sure. Thanks, gethane!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 3:36 AM
Very Nice House! I really like the design, reminds me of a house i used to live in. Hope to see more of Your creations. Thank You for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 5:08 AM
Thanks everyone! I just uploaded the 2nd in the series tonight. Hopefully, it will be quickly approved. It's called the Benign, so look for it