Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Wiccan Rede (#2 in my Pagan collection)

by pickles260 Posted 6th Feb 2007 at 2:19 AM - Updated 7th Feb 2007 at 10:12 PM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 10:44 PM
That is awesome!

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 11:00 PM
Good Job
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 11:38 PM
Thanks alot! Like i always say, not enough stuff for wiccan sims! *poke* you should make an altar next
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 2:09 AM
I agree with everyone else, this is very good. Please make more Wiccan things!!

DONT make me sniff your shoe!!!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 2:57 AM
Wonderful
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 4:00 AM
This is a gorgeous philosophy, and its really beautifully done. Thanks :-)
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 4:57 AM
I love it! It's about time there were some more wiccan objects on this site!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 7:21 PM
I am so glad that there is something for Wiccas now

You never can truly tell when you have run out of invisible ink
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 5:26 PM
I love it!!!

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 6:26 AM
This is great. i like seeing wiccan and pagan items. Please keep them coming!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 3:11 PM
I love this. Being new to the Pagan world, it is helpful to have small reminders like this. I hope that I don't disappoint my Goddess, Gaea, with my efforts to become closer to the natural world that I feel society today is slipping further away from. A few days ago when I returned home from class, I went out in the snow and freezing cold and began to welcome Spring. I will need more incense and ideally, a spot to set up my "circle", any tips for a blooming Pagan?

I would not say I am Wiccan, but leaning closer to Druidism... I'm very happy with this, though. Could we see some Rune and ritual based material later on, if it's possible? A praying space with candles? I don't know the extent of your abilities in object making and modding, but I hope someone comes across this and thinks about it. Anyway, I'm happy that you posted this. Got a little off topic, huh? Great job... the only thing I would say is that the color purple with that font is a little hard to read, but it is fitting.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 2:56 AM
Coolness. Do you think you can make this into a slient burgular alarm? I just think that would be pretty cool.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheColdestTouch
I love this. Being new to the Pagan world, it is helpful to have small reminders like this. I hope that I don't disappoint my Goddess, Gaea, with my efforts to become closer to the natural world that I feel society today is slipping further away from. A few days ago when I returned home from class, I went out in the snow and freezing cold and began to welcome Spring. I will need more incense and ideally, a spot to set up my "circle", any tips for a blooming Pagan?

I would not say I am Wiccan, but leaning closer to Druidism... I'm very happy with this, though. Could we see some Rune and ritual based material later on, if it's possible? A praying space with candles? I don't know the extent of your abilities in object making and modding, but I hope someone comes across this and thinks about it. Anyway, I'm happy that you posted this. Got a little off topic, huh? Great job... the only thing I would say is that the color purple with that font is a little hard to read, but it is fitting.

I have tried various altar placements over the years…outside—that didn’t work, especially when it was raining, snowing, or windy, I tried setting it up in my basement, but since I have gone into a wheelchair, I can no longer get down there. Finally, I set it up in my bedroom, where it has been for the past three or so years. I think your bedroom would be the best place, if you don’t share it with any siblings. You can have privacy to pray and talk to the Goddess, and you can perform rituals in there. If you’re not allowed to have candles in your room, improvise. Trust me, the Goddess won’t mind.

I’m not too good at making my own objects or modding things, but I could certainly give it a try and see what I come up with.

Thanks for the comment and I’m glad you liked this item!

I have done plenty of stupid things in the past. I have the scars -physical and emotional- to prove it. Do I have regrets? No. If anything, I'm proud to have these scars, as trophies of life experience I've gained, and to say, 'Hey, I survived. You can too.'
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 5:11 AM
I'm not actually Pagan, but I think it's a beautiful religion. My mum used to be a Wiccan.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 8:36 PM
Blessed Be

Black_Smog
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 10:10 PM
Thank you for this, it's wonderful. I'm Wiccan myself and the Rede is very important to me.. I wish I could put something like this up in my room, but my mother would throw a fit.. I might do it anyway. In any case, very well done. Blessed be