Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 18 [NL+OfB] -- Hotel Ampersand (with restaurant/bar)

by plasticbox Posted 10th Feb 2007 at 1:02 AM - Updated 13th Jan 2015 at 4:24 AM by plasticbox

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 1:12 PM
Amazing lot, plastix, the outdoor restaurant and the garden are so cute. I'm always surprized when I see how many objects, walls and floors by Maxis can be used for building with such great result, I'd better to come back to the orginal maxis catalogue!!
Thank you very much. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 1:19 PM
I absolutely adore this set! I've downloaded every lot and am currently building a downtown with them. One question though, are the hacks included?
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 2:05 PM
brilliant work
i was getting worried that i had missed number no' 17
but then i found it i have all of these so far in one street so far
how many more can we expect?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 2:27 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 10th Feb 2007 at 3:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nessa Narmolanya
are the hacks included?

Huh? What hacks?

ah, you mean the ones I linked to? Community sleep? No, of course not ... that's why I added the pointers =).

Quote: Originally posted by mike19
how many more can we expect?

No idea, really ... Backdoor Lane 19 and 21 are basically good to go, I just need to sort out the screenshots and such; after that, I can't really tell. I already have the next series in the pipeline, you see ... but I don't want to make promises in either direction =). You can expect 3 or 4 more in any case, that's all I can tell for sure at the moment.

Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
I'm always surprized when I see how many objects, walls and floors by Maxis can be used for building

Me too! It's actually really fun to take the Maxis catalogue as a challenge -- try and find something to do with it, I mean. In this case it was the wallpapers, those flowery ones that came with OfB, that the whole thing is based upon, can you tell? It took forever to decorate, though. I hate how they have all those mini-series and nothing fits in with the rest. But a lot of the Maxis objects are really good if you don't take your own taste too seriously -- I've recently thought I should get Uni, for the bubble blowers, so that I can make an appropriately bizarre "Alice in Wonderland" kind of venue with all that psychedelic stuff -- giant pink teddy bears, etc =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 6:53 PM
Hi plasticbox I create a lot of sims 2 movies, and i would love to use the exterior of this lot. Would that be ok?

Thanks for your time Mark
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#7 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 8:19 PM
Looks great as usual! Id like to have all your houses in da game and never sorry about it.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 3:06 AM
Your lots never cease to amaze me. :0

And personally, I prefer lots with little or no custom content at all. It's annoying when creators just stuff a bunch of custom furniture into their lots, when I don't even want to use them!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 10:19 AM
Mark10 -- sure, no problem!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 12:02 AM
Thank-you Love
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 3:59 AM
Thanks a million for making your series, and they're appreciated (because I hate making lots). I can only play smaller lots (3x3 is the max I'll go, and even then my game lags most of the time), and the ones you've made are wonderful.

Keep up the great work!

If you'd like to what else I've made, please click here and here.
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 8:10 PM
This is where everyone in my backdoor lane neighborhood goes to have torrid affairs.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 10:46 PM
This is great, Thank You
Instructor
#14 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 2:37 AM
Plasticbox, Once again, Thanks for sharing your creations with the rest of the community!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 11:48 AM
Love this as I love all of your lots and neighbourhoods. I was wondering how/if this particular lot works with OfB? I was thinking of an Urban Vacation Neighbourhood.
Scholar
#16 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 8:09 AM
All of the lots you create are so clean. I'm going to use this for my Family Sim. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 6:40 PM
This would make an awesome elderly community home. I made one in my game but it's really eh... compared to this. It's fun playing all the elders together in one home, but I couldn't make the home anywhere near as nice as this. This would be perfect. I love all your houses and Middleground too. Merry Christmas by the way!
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 7:34 AM
This house is just great. Thank you!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 10:00 PM
I don't care if it is 7 years later and Pbox has moved on from simming. This lot is stunning and I must say so.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 7:01 AM
Not too big, not too small. Looks easy to play and sort of modestly elegant.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:20 PM
Is it sad that I keep looking at your Backdoor Lane and downloading the ones I think I can make into unique dorms?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:40 AM
thank you