Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leia's Bespin Gown *Updated* FEB 19 (2nd version added)

by marie_fay Posted 16th Feb 2007 at 10:24 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2007 at 2:27 PM by marie_fay : NEW VERSION ADDED!

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 7:49 AM
Oh, wow Marie! Amy is a very lucky girl to have all this stuff for her! Great job! It looks beautiful...

See my art here.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 1:25 PM
Mabie its the lighting-why does one look pink while the other looks blue-white?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 10:21 PM
OMG!!! *insert that hyper little thingy with the crazy arms X10* OMG OMG OMG! I LOVE YOU! LOVE. :lovestruc I mean seriously, do you have ANY idea how you rock my sim-world?? The detail is just so...so...YOU'RE WONDERFUL! ^^ *insert the hyper thing again* AND...AND it goes all the way to the ground. ah ITS SO PERFECT!!!

I'm just sitting here in total and complete awe. OMG!! You STINKER for not even letting me know you were wroking on this! stinker stinker stink!

omg i cant wait to put Leia in this!!! but she's still just a toddler and currently wearing this in blue (uses self control to not use a cheat and grow her up right away just to make her wear this ^^)

(and you used my Leia as the model...i feel unworthy ^^)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, you are THE best.

New Home. Come check it out!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:41 AM
I love this! Thank you!!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:17 PM
*wheee* ^^ thanks for all the wonderful comments ^^ my version looks rather pink and not blue because I used a different picture... I could make a more blue-ish version and add it, if you want me to?

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 2:38 PM
Thank you! The dress/grown is very nice and looks a lot like the "real one" from the movie.