Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 25 [NL+OfB] -- City Starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 17th Feb 2007 at 1:20 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 9:12 PM by plasticbox

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 12:51 AM
You have no idea how much I love your city starters. Lots that won't cause my game to lag are rare, and nicely-built small lots are even more uncommon. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 1:10 AM
I love your houses there brillant.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:12 AM
Last time I saw you, you were uploading NR 42.

Good potential for a home buisness, reminds me faintly of something that came with OfB. Except better. And not made by Maxis. Which is a bonus on it's own.

I really like how you did the basement, by the way.

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 2:53 PM
i love all of your lots, thanks so much!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 8:32 PM
love your "backdoor lane"-houses thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 8:32 AM
When I download this lot using QXpress I get an error saying this lot may be corrupted.

I have also downloaded it the other way but it doesn't show up in my game.

Anyone else having this problem?

They're making me feel so ashamed,
They're making me take all the blamed,
They're making me cold in the night,
They're making me question my heart and my soul
And I think that it's not quite right
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 4:25 PM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 2nd May 2007 at 7:51 PM. Reason: converted to Thanks post
Just was I was looking for! Thank you, I love it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 11:43 PM
Thank-you Love
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 10:10 AM
Thank you! By the way i love your picture where you can see the town it looks very busy!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 8:25 AM
For some reason I can not change to floor tiles in this lot. One is under the kitchen sink. The other is on the front porch, just to the side of the bay window.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 6:52 PM
Cassandra,

this normally only happens with floortiles that are above a slanted tile with an object on it (e.g. a basement window), but the tiles you mention just have plain foundation underneath, so I'm not sure what vould be the reason ... have you tried changing the entire floor of the room/porch with shift-click?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Part-time Hermit
#13 Old 2nd May 2007 at 7:53 PM
I absolutely love the layout and the style of decoration in this house! I only seem to have slight problems with sims' routings when I have several sims on the lot at the same time around the front door area. Other than that, this is one of my favorite houses .
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd May 2007 at 8:39 PM
Thanks for the feedback IB! If you mean it's getting too crowded on the porch -- not routing problems inside the house near the door but outside --, maybe try moving the mailbox off the porch, perhaps that spreads the traffic a bit? (In my own hood hardly anyone's going to work so I guess I'm used to less traffic in and out of the house than other people ... sorry for the jam =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Part-time Hermit
#15 Old 2nd May 2007 at 8:54 PM
Yeah, I think I'll try moving the mailbox out, that seems to be causing at least some of the problems.
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 7:53 AM
And again - great work! Thank you for this wonderful house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:39 AM
thank you