Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

German Shepherd (more realistic)

by Fifar Posted 17th Feb 2007 at 3:47 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 12:20 AM by Canoodle

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 6:10 PM
Wow, this is really good! If I hadn't made my own already, I'd be using yours right now :3

Looking forward to seeing more stuff from you.
Greatest Dad Ever
#3 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 6:18 PM
great work !

it is amazing that the people at ea cant google up some pics when they made their dogs because not a one of them look even remotely realistic ..Glad there are excellent creators here at MTS2
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 4:24 AM
looks almost exactly like my friend's dog. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 5:32 AM
Wow I love your german shepherd!!Thanks so much!

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 2:28 AM Last edited by Jolee : 22nd Feb 2007 at 8:25 AM.
Default Doesn't look like Your Picture
The Shepherd You have a picture of is nothing like the download. I am inclosing a picture of what it looks like in the game. Your dog is in the CAS screen. The first 2 pic's. Maybe You had a problem with the file. I have been writing You and asking if this dog is based on mine..I am including a pic of mine too..mine is on grass. When I put them side by side in the game ...they look so similar but You won't write me back. The first 2 pic's is of Your dog in the game..doesn't look like the picture You have. And the last one is mine. Alike? Maybe used as a base dog which I have asked Not to Happen. Sry to do it this way not trying to be mean but would like an honest answer. Thank You, Jolee
Screenshots

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 5:21 AM
Are you sure you loaded the right dog, he looks different in game? Does resemble your sheppard Jolee.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 9:06 AM
oops, then it must be something wrong with the file!
Does it look different for all of you?
Because in my computer it looks like the pictures I've been uploaded here...

And to Jolee - I haven't copy your dog at all.
It has to be something wrong with the file, because it SHOULD be looking like the pictures I've posted.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 1:52 AM
Fifar I am extremely sorry. It is amazing the similarities but hey I guess we both have good taste in the colour of our shepherds. Meaning we both like red shepherds. I do not know why Your shepherd is coming out looking different. I took them out and reloaded them and they are still the same as the CAS screen photo i posted above. This happened to one other person on here lately too. Hope You can find out what is wrong. Once again sorry for accusing You just have had my creations stolen so many times...i haven't made anything for awhile. Up to You but maybe You should put on Your work that You do not want them re uploaded without permission or changed and re uploaded..doesn't always help. Take care, Jolee

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 10:21 AM
Jolee, it's okay.
I acctually can see why you reacted, when my shepherd looked like yours in the game.. but now you now, it wasn't ment to look like that.

Does anyone have som advice on what is causing my dogs to look.... all wrong when you put it in the game?! I want them to look as they are ment to look. Of course.
Hope they work for some of you...
Forum Resident
#11 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 2:12 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 11:13 AM
Thank you very much! I searched a German Shepherd for a long time to make my favorite serial character Kommissar Rex. I like your work! =)
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th May 2007 at 1:06 AM
I'm an expert on GSDs, and you have a couple of things wrong. It's a coat is a little dark for a regular GSD, and the neck scoops too much. On a real GSD, the neck gently scoops and becomes a slight curving slope, as you can see in the pic of the actual GSD. Also, the disposition is WAY off. The tail needs to be a little longer too, and the eyes are not almond-shaped or deep set at all, which is something any good GSD has.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 2:36 PM
omg...
the tail cannot be any longer - it's nothing you can change in the game. And the neck is a bit hard to change too... if you have the game you'd know that.
And I didn't say it was perfect. I just think it's better then the original gsd that's in the game...
And sorry to dissapoint you - but I know a lot about GSD too. And they can have that coatcolour - maybe it's not to prefer, but I like it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 6:15 PM
it's Ok
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 2:13 PM
Actually, Pumagirl54, GSD can come in a variety of different coat colours and lengths. Check out these links for evidence:

http://www.justshepherds.com/colors.htm
http://www.4gsd.net/colours.html
Instructor
#17 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 11:19 AM
German Shepherd (*more realistic)
Goodness! All this hoopla over a game file - I personally understood immediately (*big letters under title, top of page), what Fifar meant. It is an extremely nice looking Simulated dog. I do think it's more realistic than the dogs by Maxis/EA. Thank you for the hard work, Fifar, and keep up the good work!

* Pickles *
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd May 2015 at 2:51 AM
I love Shepherds it was my first pet this one is so pretty thank you very much.