Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Jacket (new mesh)

by tiggerypum Posted 22nd Feb 2007 at 2:59 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 11:11 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 3:20 PM
This are really cute dude thainks

Sims Fan for Life
Leah
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 3:44 PM
Aaaw that is just too cute, thank you very much!

Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 7:34 PM
Cute toddlers outfit! I love your stuff Tiggerypum! Thanks

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 8:27 PM
Aww they're completely adorable! :D
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 10:57 PM
I love them! Gonna have to make a sim of my oldest nephew who looooves Thomas and Friends. :D

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 11:27 PM
yay! You converted them to toddler! Thanks...they're all kinds of cute.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:15 PM
these are SOO cute!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Forum Resident
#9 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 4:09 AM
Thank you!!! These are too cute for words.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Instructor
#10 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 3:06 PM
thanks - the most for batman <3
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 11:59 PM
Oh. Em. Effing. Gee. I'd download them this instant, but I'm getting Seasons in, like, thirty minutes, so I'll wait to see if I can still use sim clothes I've downloaded before I got Seasons with Seasons before I download it. xP
Still, addorable. ^^;''
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:18 AM
I'll also have it up as outerwear within the next couple days. Give me time to slog through all the files and recode them :P

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:15 PM
They don't show up right in my game. All of them look really dark like they have a black shadow covering them both in CAS and when I use the dresser to change their outfit.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 4:35 AM
Perfect for the sim of my son. He loves Mickey Mouse!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 2:19 AM
Those are so cute I love them.
Thank you!
Banned
#16 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 11:04 PM
These are too cute. =D Thanks for making more adorable outfits for toddlers.
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th May 2012 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
They don't show up right in my game. All of them look really dark like they have a black shadow covering them both in CAS and when I use the dresser to change their outfit.

I have the same issue but when I load cas.. the clothing looks fine. So now I have updated theses files perhaps they will show properly?