Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Vampire-inspired Outfits for Teen Males (Mesh-free, as always)

by bailelizabeth Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 6:07 AM - Updated 9th Mar 2007 at 12:04 AM by bailelizabeth

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 1:04 AM
These are great!
Love all three outfits.
Thanks. :]

But I have a question, where did you get the hair for the guy in the middle?
Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 1:42 AM
Wow, those outfits are truely gorgeous. Thank you so much, I can't wait to use them. ^.^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 2:43 AM
These are so cool! Great job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Liquid Lust
These are great!
Love all three outfits.

Thanks in advance.

Yes I wondering were you got these hairs also :].
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 4:16 AM
The guy on the left: Peggysims donation.
The guy in the middle: Peggysims donation, recolor and alpha edit by me.
The guy on the right: OFB mesh for males by Andie (here at Mod), recolor by my buddy Peepo. :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 1:42 PM Last edited by bluelady : 9th Mar 2007 at 2:03 PM.
Love the outfits, Especialy the third one! Heh, my vampire sims and I thankyou
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 4:34 PM
Thanks for the outfits! I'm just a bit confused. I don't understand the "DO NOT recolor"? Aren't the meshes from Maxis? I know the third one is and saw your pinstripe recolor on the exchange. Thank you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 7:18 PM
Missing third outfit
I love these outfits, particularly the third one, but it isn't appearing in my game! I don't have Seasons yet... is that where the mesh is from?
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 8:00 PM
Simply BRILL!!
thankies
dey RAWK woohoo

..:://My.Chemical.Romance.saved.my.life.<3.\\::..
X.x.X.So.Long.&&.Goodnight.X.x.X
((So))..[p.a.i.n.t]..:It:..((black)).&&.[t.a.k.e]..:It:..((Back))..
ii *Heart* <33 Frank Iero
ii *Heart* <33 Zacky_Vengeance_<3

~*~*~*~*~
Marc_You_Mean_Teh_World_To_Me! <3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaffeeistgut
I love these outfits, particularly the third one, but it isn't appearing in my game! I don't have Seasons yet... is that where the mesh is from?

I agree. I only downloaded this file for the last outfit, yet it doesn't appear in my game either. If it requires a mesh from any EP it would've been good to list it, rather than just state that it requires the base game only.
Scholar
#12 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:03 PM
I love the 2nd and 3rd outfits, Excellent job
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:11 PM
the third outfit is from the exchange on thesims2.com site, you can also get it on the download buttom IN THE GAME ( while playing ) because it is from one of the main creators, maxoidmonkey i think, there is also a femal vampire outfit, a dark shorter red dress with disconnected sleeves.
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Beryl13
the third outfit is from the exchange on thesims2.com site, you can also get it on the download buttom IN THE GAME ( while playing ) because it is from one of the main creators, maxoidmonkey i think, there is also a femal vampire outfit, a dark shorter red dress with disconnected sleeves.

The Mesh for the third outfit anyway..
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 11:55 PM
Thanks. I'm on the exchange right now looking for it. Although it's not showing up on Maxoidmonkey's 'uploaded' page. But I'll keep looking.

edit: I found it. You have to download the Sim called 'Bartholomew'. It's around 1.88mb
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 12:13 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 4:40 PM
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
could you upload the sims too?
because i can't make my sims look that cute.
haha.
great job!!!

Drummer Boys Rock My Socks
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 1:12 AM
*drools* They are sooo cute!!!
I love the outfits. You did such an excellent Job!
*Downloads* Thanks so much!

~Blood Tears of an Angel~
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 4:08 AM
Seriusly good looking. Great Work!
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 12:50 AM
I think the models are gorgeous
Haha.
Gee, I wonder who made the last one?
I have no idea.

But I downloaded these ... beautiful ...
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 1:28 AM Last edited by Crow29803 : 28th Mar 2007 at 1:42 AM.
that far end outfit... that is a modified verison of the maxis vampire one that is on the exchange. the only thing is different the cross neckless. So I don't know what you mean about 'DO NOT' recolour when that is what you did. Confused. Sorry.

I looked again and sure enough, you ripped of maxis texture so you cannot say, 'DO NOT' steal and then steal someone elses, even if it is maxis.

Sorry if I am going to be yelled at by MTS2, but it's the truth. The first two are awsome though. You do have talent.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 3:51 AM Last edited by bailelizabeth : 31st Mar 2007 at 6:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Crow29803
that far end outfit... that is a modified verison of the maxis vampire one that is on the exchange. the only thing is different the cross neckless. So I don't know what you mean about 'DO NOT' recolour when that is what you did. Confused. Sorry.

I looked again and sure enough, you ripped of maxis texture so you cannot say, 'DO NOT' steal and then steal someone elses, even if it is maxis.

Sorry if I am going to be yelled at by MTS2, but it's the truth. The first two are awsome though. You do have talent.

Crow--
Yes, I used Maxis textures.
But... I recolored it, making the black part much darker, the white part much brighter, and the boots are solid black on mine.
ALSO... The whole design on the back is different as well, not just the cross necklace.
When I said do not recolor, I meant don't recolor my modified version of it.
And when I said do not steal, I mean don't pretend you make my stuff.
Hope that clears it up a bit...?!
O_x
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 11:34 PM
Can I recolour these if I dont post them anywhere (my game purposes only). I just feel like I should get your permission for changing these great clothes before I try anything.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Liquid Lust
These are great!
Love all three outfits.

Thanks in advance.

Yes I would also like to know. Its sexy!

I do not upload to MTS2. Since they will not accept my files for whatever reason. To see my models, go here Shan-Chan do not be fooled because it is a freewebs site. I will get a domain name ASAP
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 1:39 AM
I love your outfits! Love them. They will go beautiful on my teen sims!

NOTE: nelson_ts2fan_loco is not my name anymore
my real name is Nel
N-E-L
Thank you for your attention
Page 1 of 2