Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Egypt

by alexasrosa Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 6:21 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2007 at 10:49 AM by alexasrosa : added meshes

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 2:32 AM
This is amazing. I'm a big fan of Ancient Egypt as well, and I can't wait to try this out in-game. Excellent work! The texture quality is top-notch, as usual.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 2:40 AM
I love your outfits. The detailing and shadowing makes them so rich and real. The belt sash on the guy is unbelievably fantastic!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 4:16 AM
Beautiful! Thanks. I have an Egyptian neighborhood. These will fit right in.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 6:43 AM
Stunning! Your clothes just get better and better!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 11:28 AM
Wow these are amazing! Thanks for the teens too They are always lacking!

See how crazy all your fellow simmers are! The MTS2 Community Neighborhood
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 11:36 AM
Gorgeous, alex! Your textures are divine, and the details on these are incredible. You never cease to amaze me.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 12:12 PM
I always find your stuff so drool worthy, these as usual are gorgeous.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 7:38 PM
I love them, these look great.

Veni, vidi, vici.

Gaius Julius Caesar
Inventor
#10 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 8:08 PM
AMAZING, that is neat.

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 8:37 PM
Judge: Order in the court, we are now in session. In the case of Nocomment v. alexasrosa, are all the parties present?

Parties: Yes.

Judge: How does the defendant plead?

alexasrosa: You honor, I must plead guilty to making more Egyptian outfits.

Judge: What do you have to say to defend this vile, reprehensible behavior?

alexasrosa: Cleavage to the waist and half-naked men.

Judge: Woo-hoo! All charges are dropped!

Nocomment (to lawyer): Wait, we were suing alexasrosa for making more Egyptian outfits? I thought we were suing to force alexasrosa to make even more, more Egyptian outfits.

Lawyer: Tort law is confusing. You owe me $100,000.

(One tiny nitpick - you didn't mention which Liana mesh to get.)
Scholar
#12 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 9:48 PM
Excellent work, I love to see uploads with lots of quality stuff like this
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 1:03 AM
I like this but I can't find where the mesh at simchic is...can someone give more specific directions?
Instructor
#14 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 5:55 AM
I adore this theme and can never have enough of the glory that was Kemet! Thank you 1000 times for these gorgeous and perfect additions *hugs*

and I had quite forgotten I had made that mesh >_<

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 11:48 PM
awesome egyptian stuff! Thanks for the directions to where to get the meshes, wonderfully useful when people do that.

Genghis is the right spelling, this is true.
Instructor
#16 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 6:38 PM
Woooot! I love downloading egyptian and ancient stuff recently, so I've no problem if you make two-zillion sets of the stuff. xD
^^;'' You're awesome!
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 8:24 AM
Ab-so-lutely fab-u-lous! Thanks a thousand times!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:28 AM
Which mesh at LianaSims2 do we have to get? It wasn't specified in your post.

BTW, I've just downloaded the rest of your Egyptian stuff - thanks so much, it's just what I wanted!

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 10:15 AM
Beautiful stuff, fantastic for a realm I'm doing based on a real Egyptian drama. BTW The title 'Wife of God' was first created and used by the Egyptian Queen Ahhotep during the Hyksos invasion in 17th century BC. She wished to remain close to her husband even after his death. As Pharoah was considered to be the incarnation of God she created the title 'Wife of God'

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Scholar
#20 Old 12th May 2007 at 10:22 AM
I'm having trouble getting the downloads to work. And I don't want to create several logins just to get meshes you should really include with the downloads here in the first place :S All but one of the clothes don't shop up - and one hair style does, and the make-up. I've downloaded the meshes that are on this site. Help?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:23 PM
for teens too! thank you! thank you!

they look very good - i think they'll fit well in my world
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 11:32 PM
Its absolutley beautiful! Im still am haveing issues finding the MeshT001 at lianasims2.com and the MESH_beos-leviathanwings_hathorcrown. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have looked at the mesh page at lianasims2 and do not see the file name at all. I then tried looking for the similar outfit by the jpeg you provided and have no luck. Any help would be appreciated. These look quite beautiful and i would love to have them in the game.

i found this after some searching:
http://www.lianasims2.com/fashion/f...llection10.html

but i dont see MeshT001
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 12:12 PM
Thank you all for your comments and nice words.

I’d like to clarify a point: I usually don’t include the meshes required; as I don’t make meshes and have to rely on the great work of the creators, I think that giving the people a link to their site is a good way of thanking them for their work.

But I understand that sometimes is hard to hunt for meshes (although I find it a kind of treasure hunt) especially if you’re on a dial up connection.

So I added the two meshes that are giving people a hard time: the Headpieace EgyptGoldHair mesh, and the Lianasims mesh for EgyptNobleGirl (by the way, this mesh is in the 2nd page of teen’s fashion, in LianaSims’ site).

Hope that solves the meshes problem for now.

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:22 AM
Thank you!!!!! I really appreciate it!!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 4:24 AM Last edited by tomboy : 12th Sep 2008 at 11:35 PM.
Thanks heaps. The dress looks terrific in the game
Page 1 of 2