Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese style home business house "Sake brewery"

by Masaharu777 Posted 11th Mar 2007 at 3:52 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2009 at 7:08 AM by Masaharu777

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:54 AM
Thank you very much for your houses! I have 3/4 of them in my neighborhood, which is 70% asian demographically Your houses are very well thought out with great consideration for the inhabitants and a very realistic feel. I also like the authenticity of the architecture, such as the seperate bathroom and toilet, and area for shoe removal at the entrance which lets you know that it is based on real Japanese houses. Thanks for another creation and I look forward to seeing it in-game.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 7:09 AM
This is so cool~ I look forward to more traditional Japanese lots from you. You will make more, right? You should... make more strictly residential lots. *koffs* Anywho, I am loving these. They are helping make my Kyoto look much more authentic!

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 7:18 PM
Thanks for sharing! I love authentic architecture from other parts of the world. This is great
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 4:27 AM
This is nicely done. Great work, Masaharu.