Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Happy Holiday Kimono for elders

by paigeturnersims Posted 13th Mar 2007 at 6:03 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2008 at 5:44 PM by paigeturnersims

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 9:03 PM
Oh, finally! I've been needing these dearly (but have been procrastinating on requesting) ever since the pack came out! @_@

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 2:13 PM
So thanks for make it !!!
I was wondering why my elders can't wear kimono anymore *_*!

So now, thanks to you, they can ! Thank You :-) !
Inventor
#4 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 3:15 PM
OMG Yes!! I've wanted this for ages but for some reson never requested it. This is fab now I have kimono for the whole family!!!!!!

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 9:32 PM
brilliant!

I can resist everything except temptation
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 4:45 AM
This is great!

It's silly for someone to wear a kimono all their adult life, then suddenly they can't anymore. I'm glad you fixed that problem!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 5:22 AM
I have a question: I have the stuff pack and for some reason, the mods won't work for me. Any idea why?
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th May 2007 at 5:45 AM
I cant get this to work in my game. Is there a link to the mesh needed?
Alchemist
#9 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KuronekoSama1985
I cant get this to work in my game. Is there a link to the mesh needed?

You don't need any mesh for this download. This download requires happy holiday stuff pack.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 8:32 PM
Great. This fantastic for the old wiseman

More Power !!!