Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Outerwear For The Slimmer Bodybuilder

by silentkate Posted 22nd Mar 2007 at 3:49 AM - Updated 22nd Mar 2007 at 11:39 PM by silentkate

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 2:01 PM
Thank you thank you! All the other guys are walking around with coats and my poor big guys need something too!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 2:48 PM
Thank you SO much. I was waiting for this.
Isw there going to be some for the bodybuilder as well?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Spirit Fox
Thank you SO much. I was waiting for this.
Isw there going to be some for the bodybuilder as well?

I don't have any outerwear for the regular bodybuilders yet but you can find some great coats by marvine that beosboxboy converted into outerwear here:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=38634

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=38632
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 3:37 PM
Kate,thanks so much!I love your clothes for the BB!They're awesome.Hope you do more soon!
~Jade~

"Thanks to all wonderful people,who make beatiful creations and make my game better!"
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 6:10 PM
Thanks so much; I totally needed something so my guys wouldn't get all skiny when they went out in the cold. The insiminator.net is giving me a "cannot find server" right now, so I'll have to check back later to get the mesh. Too bad, because I'm really excited to see howthis looks in the game!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st May 2014 at 2:27 PM
Does anyone know where can I find the mesh? The link is dead : (
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 6:56 PM
Thanks =)