Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Find De Siecle - Teen Special

by alexasrosa Posted 23rd Mar 2007 at 1:29 PM - Updated 28th Jan 2008 at 12:32 PM by alexasrosa

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 5:37 AM
Wow -- these are great ... and yes there is very little period things for sims. Thank you for getting my teen out of jeans. You're the BEST!

PS -- I love your new Avatar.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 9:39 PM
Oh I love these clothes. They're so "Meet Me in St. Louis".
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 5:45 AM
Which mesh exactly is the "tf_SalmonGala"? Is it the pink & white picture on Besen's page?

Once again, wonderful job!

Edit: I'm new to this. I think I found it -- the "download Mesh" link on Besen's site, right? I'm sorry, I'm dense. xD
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 2:18 PM
Thanks guys

The mesh for the gala gown is Besen's MESH_besen_tfballgown27060
You can find it in this dress
Screenshots

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 4:06 AM
Geeze, these are really fantastic.

If it's not fun, something's wrong.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 1:45 AM Last edited by wawa180859 : 28th Jan 2008 at 2:19 AM. Reason: wrong gender in script
Hi alexasrosa. I've spent my day downloading tons of your creations. Many, many Thanks for all the incredible designs. I've tried to download the link for: tf_SalmonGala - Besen - MESH_besen_tfballgown270605
but it is possibly closed? I've also tried her page here on MTS. Do you know an alternate location to find this mesh?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 12:34 PM
Yes unfortunately, Besen just closed her site with no warning, so I’m uploading the mesh here.
And thanks so much for your kind words!

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 6:54 PM
Thanks for including besens mesh for this set alexasrosa! It's a shame she closed her site. I was checking out her items here on MTS and looking forward to glancing through her website. Now ... back to downloading. Can't wait to see what else you have "up-your-sleeve" for the future!!