Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 Woodvale Park - 4 BR, 3 BA - 2 Garage

by Kavkid Posted 25th Mar 2007 at 3:02 AM - Updated 26th Mar 2007 at 5:27 PM by Kavkid

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 1:20 PM
I love this house!
Its so realistic, and its very unique. Excellent job!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 5:41 PM
I love all of your houses and appreciate the hard work you put into them! Thank you for offering this to us!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 6:11 PM
creepy! did you get this floorplan online? it's only a few squares off from being my REAL house.

for the most amazing sims 2 community other than mod the sims 2, click here. now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 6:25 PM
Nice house, Nice layout, Nice building (lets see what did i forget?? OH YEAH Nothing :D)

Great job and keep it at it ^^

Cya BarSpideR.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 2:48 PM
Do I need to use Clean Installer for this? Because I have the required EP's, and yet it says I need one.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 8:29 PM
EA Games made Sims 2 lame because there are:
- No ceilings
- Chunky floor tiles which stick out from under the wall

These are all easy to fix, EA Games are just lazy.

- No ceilings -> Just make ceilings .. its not like your computer is going to start lagging.

- Chunky floor tiles which stick out from under the wall -> Just scale them from the bottom up so that they are flat.

How hard can it be?

What has it got to do with your house? Well, I can see that the chunky floor is messing up alot of parts like the 1st floor, where the wall sticks out over the ground, you can see the horrible crusty floor. Sadly because of EA Games's laziness, I don't want to download this house. I know you all think I'm just moaning on but can't any of you see the chunky floor which ruins the majority of houses which would otherwise be good, including this one?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 9:38 PM Last edited by Kavkid : 26th Mar 2007 at 9:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by PwnagePanther
- No ceilings
- Chunky floor tiles which stick out from under the wall

What has it got to do with your house? Well, I can see that the chunky floor is messing up alot of parts like the 1st floor, where the wall sticks out over the ground, you can see the horrible crusty floor.

Some people just live their lives and get on with this small imperfection of this 'crusty' floor. People usually play in the house, and they don't pick out the small ity bity problems that show up.

And the thing about ceilings; when the designers of The Sims 2 were making the game, they werent expecting people to need ceilings to take pictures when at Sims level.
Also, people usually play the sims at an overhead level, not IN the room, looking up.

I do appreatiate that you said my house would look good without this floor problem, but if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything AT ALL.

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses