Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolor Set-Lolita Red Apple

by nazariopilar Posted 2nd Apr 2007 at 12:52 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 3:31 AM
where is the shiny floor tile from?
Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maimingbetty
where is the shiny floor tile from?
Thanks

mirror reflect
http://www.muranomobilia.com/produc.../millenium.html
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 4:35 PM
Thankyou for this lovely set; I was just wondering where you got the floor from; I already have the millenium floorset, I just really love this floor! If you could tell me, I would appreciate it!
Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 6:02 AM
hi! i already downloaded it but when i started my sims game it crashed! what do you think is the reason?? i already have downloaded the set lolita and this recolor and the other recolor-marina but when i'm starting my game it's crashing! can you please suggest something?? cause i really want to get this set! thanks nice work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marvin8820002000
hi! i already downloaded it but when i started my sims game it crashed! what do you think is the reason?? i already have downloaded the set lolita and this recolor and the other recolor-marina but when i'm starting my game it's crashing! can you please suggest something?? cause i really want to get this set! thanks nice work!

Not know, I have all the recolours in my game and I not have problem
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 10:38 PM
wow
you should upload here a house decorated nice like this! *is too lazy* XD
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st May 2010 at 1:50 PM
those links don't work
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 1:20 AM
I am having a hard time tracking down those meshes.