Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lost Garden CAS! - Updated May 03 2007

by Reyn Posted 6th Apr 2007 at 3:57 AM - Updated 4th May 2007 at 5:06 AM by Reyn

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 8:25 AM
Beautiful CAS, looks great ingame - thank you
Alchemist
#3 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 10:36 AM
I like this relaxing and evocative atmosphere, thank you! Happy Easter, and ciao.
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 1:47 PM
intresting, thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 3:24 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 12th May 2008 at 10:36 PM.
Thanks.

Having problems with custom content after installing a new EP? http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=197511 might help :)
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 5:19 PM
Which folder do you place the CAS file in? The base game or the lastest EP?
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:35 PM
Just put it in your download folder. That way, you can just pull it out if you get a different CAS screen or if you want the default back.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 3:22 PM
Simply gorgeous! I love everything with flower! Thank you so much!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 8:06 PM
Thanks.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 9:32 PM
For some reason I can't get this to work. Could it be because I downloaded the wrong cas objects mods? It's really pretty, and I really want it in my game. Did anyone else have a problem?
Inventor
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 9:57 PM
Do you have everything up to Glamour Sims stuff? It could be that is what is causing trouble.

The actual cas objects [ I think some conflict, if I remember right ] - invisibleobjects, invisibleobjects_familypart, invisibleroundpodium, and casmirrorrecolour_wood

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Part-time Hermit
#12 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 7:36 PM
Thank you, this is gorgeous! And it also seems to work just fine without Family Fun Stuff, which I don't have .
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 11:35 PM
Awesome to hear. I didn't use any FFS objects, but sometimes sims are unpredictable.

Forum Resident
#14 Old 5th May 2007 at 9:07 AM
nicely dine!!Thank you..,
Mad Poster
#15 Old 5th May 2007 at 9:41 AM
Im not a CAS Screens fan, this one is superb !
Thank you reyn anc congrats for the feature

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th May 2007 at 1:22 PM
Wow - thank you all so much and I'm glad everyone likes this. Perhaps I have found my niche finally

Space Pony
#17 Old 5th May 2007 at 2:24 PM Last edited by SHOPxADDICTED : 5th May 2007 at 2:37 PM.
EDIT: Problem solved.

Thanks anyway!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Inventor
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th May 2007 at 8:59 PM
Glad it was solved, sorry I couldn't help [ I just got back in from errands. ]

Test Subject
#19 Old 6th May 2007 at 7:15 AM
two thumbs up for this!! really, it is just gorgeous! it works perfect for me and the only games i have are nightlife and pets.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th May 2007 at 12:42 PM
Is this just the normal neighboorhood CAS? There is no Young Adult/College CAS in there too, right?

Fodi is my comic
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
Current Project: AF Preg Replacements V2.0
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th May 2007 at 1:04 PM
beautiful!

curiouser & curiouser
Mad Poster
#22 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:02 PM
Neat! But not for, me as I already have, like, six I want to use. But nice work here!!!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:24 PM
Super Awesome!

When I blossom I shall be lovely
Inventor
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by the mystical one
Is this just the normal neighboorhood CAS? There is no Young Adult/College CAS in there too, right?

This is just the normal neighborhood CAS. I'm planning a YACAS, but I'm trying to figure out a complimentary theme that is still very collegiate. I've just not come up with anything I like yet.

Instructor
#25 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:19 PM
Wow this is soooooo cute! it feels so comfortable and its sure a great environment for a sim!!
Page 1 of 2