Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cosmos 5º Recolor set_Lolita

by nazariopilar Posted 6th Apr 2007 at 8:21 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 10:51 PM
this is great!

i have a question where did you get the suitcase,the box, and the desk decorations from

if you don't mind me asking.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 8:31 AM
Nice bedroom set. Thank you for all the variety!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 9:04 AM
Thanks christy and ghogin

the boxes are the set-opium (bathroom)
http://mangosims2.free.fr/meubles.htm
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 1:21 PM Last edited by MissOliverWood : 8th Apr 2007 at 1:43 PM. Reason: Because I'm an idiot =)
Umm... I'm feeling a bit dumb.... I can't download the meshes... I click on the picture and it brings up the picture..

Any ideas? I'm sure I'm not looking properly =)

**Edit** Okay, I have to register. Duh! =) Woo, now I can get these gorgeous meshes! Thank you for beautifying my sims rooms!

"I solemly swear that I am up to no good"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 12:28 AM Last edited by Dragonfire25 : 21st Oct 2007 at 12:36 AM. Reason: pardon me, wrong link.
Default Link to the mesh
It's rather on this page:
http://www.wallsims.net/display-ite...d=811&ws_lolita

In case you're like me and you saw the 20 some pages and slumped, realizing you'd have to go on every single page until you found the mesh. There it is. Thanks very much for the recolor. Were you rushed or something? I have to admit it angered me just a little that there were 26+ pages and you didn't specify which one. But it's all good now. You're recolors rock.

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 5:33 AM
Is there a way to get the meshes? I lost a lot of my sims stuff and I am trying to get it back.