Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animation Painting-Custom Animations! **UPDATE**REDOWNLOAD

by callum91 Posted 6th Apr 2007 at 5:57 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:21 PM by whiterider

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:15 PM
"I wont list the poses
Ill leave you to discover the poses "

maybe more people will download if they knew what they were getting.

100% NO LAG ALL HIGHEST SETTINGS!!

2.66 GHz AMD Phenom II x4 910 processor
ATI Radeon hd 4850 1GB
8 GB RAM
1 Terabyte hard drive
Vista 64

Ultra is ultra now, finally!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:17 PM
I think it's a good idea--the maxis anims from boolprop are lame. lol. so yeah, thanks ^^
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FabFourFanatic
I think it's a good idea--the maxis anims from boolprop are lame. lol. so yeah, thanks ^^

I think that too. XD Anyway, i love this! I was looking for this kind of thing! Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:21 PM
bratz_615 ,
Well the reason I said that,is because I wanted to suprise people when they went to try it out ingame

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:24 PM
Cool Thanks!! :D

Some Graphic stuff by me =) lol
Dr. Zoidberg: How do I look?
Bender: Like whale barf.
Dr. Zoidberg: Then the illusion is complete.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:32 PM
okay! surprise surprise

ATI Radeon hd 4850 1GB
8 GB RAM
1 Terabyte hard drive
Vista 64

Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:34 PM
yay thank you callum i was hoping for someting like this!

*go's testing*

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:36 PM
OMG! This is freaking sweet! thank you!

and Happy Early Birthday! ^^
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:36 PM
Thank you very much!!!!
I'm an addict to pose and animation hacks (I'm a storyteller hihi) and I can't wait to test it ingame! :lovestruc

ONLY LOVE IS REVOLUTIONARY
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:41 PM
Hey, you draw better than I do. I'd be lucky to be able to make a cute stick person.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:47 PM
Thanks! Can't wait to see what the poses are ^^
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:48 PM
Thanks, it looks interesting. Also, belated happy birthday!
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:55 PM
So..if i use a pose in S2C or here we have to give link ? That's a bit too much and not needed also since if someone likes the pose will ask and then you'll get all the credit you deserve anyway.I think it would be ridiculous if in contests ,picture threads and such we would have to give credit and link if we used your pose.

I'd really like to see the poses before i download also .It's common sense. Yes they might be great but what if i don't find any use for them, am i not supposed to know in advance if i want this or not? That way you force us to download, load game (after waiting 30 mins) check it and then decide if we want to keep it or not.And isn't it against the quidelines? You should provide information and some pics about the animations.

Other than that,

Thank you and Happy birthday.

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 6:58 PM
Quote:
maybe more people will download if they knew what they were getting.

Personally I would think the ...

Quote:
If you wanna use these poses in photos-feel free,but please:
*Only show the poses in pics on MTS2, Sims2Community, InSim
*No paysites,exchange,any site other than ^^

is more off putting, I know that's why I'm not downloading it. I rarely post pictures anywhere, and am more likely to put them on my blog or sim journal or something like that, therefore I either have to break the TOS, or not have it, I'm going for the not even going to download and look at it route, it's just easier that way.

I'm even going to go one further and say I don't understand why that is even part of the TOS, what really is the difference between me posting a pic at one of the allowed sites with credits, and posting it at a "non permitted" site with credits?

I am all for giving credit where credit is due, and when I first saw this I was very excited and rushed in to have a look, but really there is a point when TOS' just get beyond reasonable and in cases like this, make a download worthless.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:05 PM
Sorry I don't mean to be rude but I really don't know what you are talking about with this. I mean what is it for what does it do?
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:09 PM
hey, i downloaded... but... the pinky doesn't move. LOL, jk
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:12 PM
I understand why people are put off by the restricted posting ability, but all the same, you worked very hard on this and I don't think a link back is too much to ask for. ^^

My question is, are we allowed to post to personal blogs/story sites if we include the link to this thread and/or e-mail you with our site link (so you know where your animations are being used)?

Thank you so much for this object! I can't wait to try it out. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:21 PM
The tos you have is over the top. Oh, I just used the word top. here's the link from dictionary.com because they own the word:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/top

Now , yes that was a little extreme but......
I agree corvid and mattie, the tos is a little putting off or too much.

ATI Radeon hd 4850 1GB
8 GB RAM
1 Terabyte hard drive
Vista 64

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:34 PM
Whilst I respect that you put a lot of work into this, and I think it is excellent, I think you should possibly consider revising your TOS. Sites should be able to use the poses in their pictures, and maybe give a link back in the 'credits' section which most sim sites have. I do, however, think it is unreasonable to ask for a link back in every instance of your pose hack being used on MTS2/S2C/InSim. Otherwise, good work.

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:34 PM
This is cool! Thank you. :]
Field Researcher
#22 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:35 PM
ok i tested it and it looks realy nice, not bad for a first try. :lovestruc
i like how the sims are moving, it's like there dancing robot hehe and the opion of covering the breast and private parts, to bad te hands are not completely covering it.

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:37 PM
Babblesim, Im glad you like it
The hands sometimes lose their data and go weird sometime if i tried to change the fingers&thumbs,thats why they are straight :/

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:48 PM
I'm gonna' give this a try in a few mins. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:54 PM
Thanks for this - will try out right away!

I agree that the TOS for this is restrictive, but I'd rather have the object with the TOS than no object without. ;P
Page 1 of 4