Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McAlli Rooster Country Comfort Kitchen

by McAlli Posted 7th Apr 2007 at 11:42 PM - Updated 8th Apr 2007 at 7:29 PM by McAlli

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 8:54 PM
Looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 10:24 PM
This is my favorite shade of country green in real life. Now I can have it in my simworld. Thanks so much!! It is really great!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 2:34 PM
Wonderfull !!!!

Are you intend to recolor it ? (blue for exemple ? )

Carpediem... Samba sims 2
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 1:50 AM
a light blue or dark blue? I would have to change from the rooster theme because roosters aren't blue. However, I could do any theme you wanted in any blue you wanted. I usually don't take requests but I like this kitchen very much so I wouldn't mind doing it in a different color or theme. It takes a lot of work because you just don't do the cupboard and large stuff. I would also have to do the plates again and all the rooster counter items (cannisters, etc) would have to be redone in the new theme. Let me know what blue and what theme and I will probably do it. Also this theme is not just a recolor, it is a new texture. each board of wood is done individually done in a wood pattern so it would be a lot of work but if I like the theme you choose, I will probably do it. let me know.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 5:57 AM
Beautiful set thank you for sharing it with us. I agree with Carpe. Blue would be gorgeous also, a medium blue with like a country wildflower theme. But then I wouldn't be able to decide which one to go with. lol I have the roosters in almost every Sim house I have right now. I love that this entire set is matching.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 8:53 AM
Beautiful set, I love it, thanks for sharing. I just have one small problem, I can't find the upper cabinets for some reason, which catagory should they be in?
Thanks for any help :O)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 12:18 PM
It's ok I sorted it, thanks again for a wonderful set!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 4:21 PM Last edited by McAlli : 12th Apr 2007 at 4:37 PM.
Ops. it is included already. IThe upper cabinet is found under the decorations/paintings category. In case you can't find it, you may reload the mesh right here at MTS2 at WDSBriAnna's page. The link is here

BTW, these rooster dishes will not replace the maxis dishes. These dishes just affect the china hutch. So, when I get the country blue flower set finished, you can have the rooster set in some homes and the blue set in others. When sims are eating, they will still use the Maxis plates unless you have overwritten them with one of the plate sets that replace Maxis. But this is not one. The rooster plates only go on the hutch.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 6:33 AM
Thanks so much, really love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 5:29 PM
Thank you