Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Actor Career for Adult Sims

by Chami98minds Posted 10th Apr 2007 at 11:44 PM - Updated 5th May 2007 at 2:22 AM by Chami98minds : Edited for clarification.

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 7:07 PM
this is such an awesome job. I'm definitely gonna use it :D:D:D
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 8:34 PM Last edited by cazre93 : 15th Apr 2007 at 8:43 PM. Reason: grammer
Brill great, im gonna download, its downloaded
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 1:26 PM
Coyote Ugly! OMG kewl. *downloads*
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 1:38 PM
Oh awsome, a job where you don't need friends (or so it seems on the screencap) Haha.

Thank you!
What about a famous musician if you could assemble a career like that?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 4:06 PM
awsome! thanks this is really what i need ^^

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 4:52 PM
When I saw "Adult Actor Career", I was thinking something with a bit more "WhooHoo" to it lol
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DAWUSS
When I saw "Adult Actor Career", I was thinking something with a bit more "WhooHoo" to it lol

Haha, exactly what i was thinking.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AutumnsEffect
Oh awsome, a job where you don't need friends (or so it seems on the screencap) Haha.

Thank you!
What about a famous musician if you could assemble a career like that?

No I'm not much into the whole having to have so many friends bit. Hehe. I like the friends to be natural not forced! And a musician career is on my list of ones to make! Hopefully soon.

Quote: Originally posted by DAWUSS

haha Yes I realize this now maybe I'll edit it. As I meant to say for adult sims. I believe someone once made a career similar to what you are thinking. lol. You might find it on this site actually! (Side note: Yep edited Thread Title. Ha.)

Chami
"When at first I appear I seem delirious, When explained I'm nothing serious."
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 12:01 PM
excellent! Thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 5:47 AM
There's already an "actor" career ("Show Business" from University) And Seasons added a musician career. But it's nice for those that don't have Uni or Seasons.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th May 2007 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DRCEQ
There's already an "actor" career ("Show Business" from University) And Seasons added a musician career. But it's nice for those that don't have Uni or Seasons.

You're right there is but this one is different and you don't need to play uni in order to get it like you do the other. Plus some actors do not go to Uni to be an actor so this way you can play it that way if you wish.
But thank you for mentioning it, in case others did not know. :o)

Chami
"When at first I appear I seem delirious, When explained I'm nothing serious."
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th May 2007 at 11:42 AM
Cool, I was hoping to find a career like this for my sims.
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:16 AM
Are there custom outfits?
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 10:06 AM
Yupi!!! I really wanted an actor's career for one of my Sims in particular! Thank you!

No regrets... they don't work...
No regrets now...they only hurt ...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 1:54 AM
Awesome!!! I wanted something like this. Now I can create an actor family.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:40 AM
l like this idea thanks.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 7:48 AM
Thanks very much. Currently my real-life actor sims are being the part of the crew/stunt doubles, I kind of wondered when there'll be a real job for them. And here it is. I was disappointed that there weren't any show business jobs for adults, but now I can have something like that. i appreciate it so muchly. Thank you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 11:30 AM
My sim was at the "Star in Pilot Sitcom" stage when I got a completely blank chance card. I had to click the ignore button since I didn't know the question! Is this because you didn't create one for that level and the game throws up chance cards whether there is text or not?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 5:21 PM
Thanks for creating this! I can't wait to use it with my sims!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:21 AM
awesome! I wanted an acting career! There isn't anything extra needed to dowload right? Like a mesh or something?
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 10:56 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 7:50 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Definitly my favorite career i've downloaded so far...but the daily wages seem a little unrealisticly small, especially in the later levels. Any chance of making their paychecks a bit bigger to accomodate their movie star egos? My Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes sims will thank you.
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:30 AM
Will there be a possibility that the Bartender will be made as a stand-alone career? I also love this career as well, as it is useful for celebrity Actor sims. I think the bartender as a first level career is fun, and a nice way to start a wonderfully made job. Keep it up!

The reason why I asked for the Bartender job is, I don't know, it might be a fun career for some of my sims. I have some sims that will fit well in the Mixology business, but still.

Great work though. :p
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Khayman71
My sim was at the "Star in Pilot Sitcom" stage when I got a completely blank chance card. I had to click the ignore button since I didn't know the question! Is this because you didn't create one for that level and the game throws up chance cards whether there is text or not?

I've had the same problem at a few of the stages as well, Cruise Ship Entertainer was one and I can't remember the other one.
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th May 2008 at 1:40 AM
Thank You!
I have been searching for this career! OMG best download yet!
Page 1 of 2