Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vayne Solidor FFXII

by adore184 Posted 26th Apr 2007 at 5:59 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 4:24 PM
yay thanks :D

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 10:02 PM
He's One hot sim! Thanks for that

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 11:29 PM
were did u get texture
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by celtic-rain-is-falling
were did u get texture

Hi there. If you mean the clothing texture, I made it myself. A small part of it was small sections I used from photos I had and the rest was all painted by hand. I also edited the alpha on the mesh myself. All that together is why it took so long to complete.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th May 2007 at 12:16 AM Last edited by aillae : 6th May 2007 at 9:20 PM.
edit:
retyping this message because my last one was lame.
Sorry, I was rushing my last post. Thank you very much for this Sim! You did a wonderful job on him. He looks, just like I said in the Larsa thread, absolutely beautiful. Your effort in creating his outfit looks incredible. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this. You are one of my favorite creators here! Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aillae
edit:
retyping this message because my last one was lame.
Sorry, I was rushing my last post. Thank you very much for this Sim! You did a wonderful job on him. He looks, just like I said in the Larsa thread, absolutely beautiful. Your effort in creating his outfit looks incredible. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this. You are one of my favorite creators here! Keep it up.

::blush blush blush::

Thanks so much!!! It's so nice to hear that people enjoy what I am creating. That makes it more than worthwhile, in my opinion, to keep making more things. Thank you again <3
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th May 2007 at 8:35 PM
Creative use of my mesh

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th May 2007 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiggerypum
Creative use of my mesh

Thank you! I'm glad you like it since you made the wonderful mesh <3
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 1:43 PM
Another FF male to add to my game! *grins* Fantastic work! Thank you!

~Lareine
Forum Resident
#11 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 5:21 PM
WOW! Thats one handsome FF guy! I'm so thankful you caught this man perfectly sim-wise! Even without OfB I can still enjoy him! Thanks!!

I...will never be a memory.
#12 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 11:58 PM
See? Manly-men can be pretty too!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 5:55 PM
Woah! Vayne sure is a sexy man! :lovestruc :lovestruc His hair is very sexy in the first picture, my favorite picture of the download! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Listerino
He's One hot sim! Thanks for that

You got that right, Listerino! But he's not just hot, he's also sexy!