Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Recolours bath set-solar

by nazariopilar Posted 27th Apr 2007 at 8:08 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:41 PM
The shining floor is not working in my game, it has been like this ever since I installed Seasons, do you know why?

Btw, I have enabled reflections in-game.

I love your recolors. They're very stylish. :P
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:33 PM Last edited by ghogin : 27th Apr 2007 at 7:40 PM.
Beautiful stone textures you used. Thanks so much for making/sharing these. The bath tubs are gorgeous!

FYI FOR DOWNLOADERS: I used Qxpress & all except Memphis set went into my downloads. Tried 4x unsuccessfully to get Memphis through Qxpress (though it looked like it went through just fine) So to get Memphis I downloaded it manually.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 8:07 PM
I like these even more than the others. Really lovely.

Uartiage-pigebarn, you'd have to ask the creator of the flooring not nazariopilar.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 12:30 AM
Those are beautiful ... I thought Teko's original was delightful, but these are so warm, organic and inviting that his start to seem a little too stark. I love your sense of style, texture and culture.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 11:52 AM
Very nice recolors ! Thank you!

Gheliane
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 7:39 PM
This might be a little late for uartiage-pigebarn....but I had the same problem and I had reflections turned on....try turning shadows on to high...that worked for me................... Nazariopilar, these are beautiful recolours...
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 5:25 AM
Note Mesh is no longer on Murano it has been moved to
TRS and is NO longer free!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 5:25 AM
Could Someone Email me the original mesh to [email protected]?
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 7:30 PM
Just FYI, I clicked the link for the mesh in the OP and Safari was totally hijacked by a popup from some bogus site. I should have read the comments first.