Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spongebob Squarepants Home Decor !!!!

by Cooldadx4 Posted 27th Apr 2007 at 4:55 PM - Updated 17th May 2007 at 11:06 PM by tigdadx4 : GUID !

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#2 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 5:09 PM
Cool! Is this smaller than your garden gnome version?
*Downloads*
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 5:23 PM
Ok, now this is my absolute favorite so far! Is there a sponge replacement for the teddy next 'cause that's about all that would top this for me. Thanks!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elephant
Cool! Is this smaller than your garden gnome version?
*Downloads*

Quote: Originally posted by JLonier
Ok, now this is my absolute favorite so far! Is there a sponge replacement for the teddy next 'cause that's about all that would top this for me. Thanks!

Yes it is smaller than the gnome ...It is the same as the one on the pedestal ...

I do believe there is a spongebob teddy bear here at MTS2 already , But if there isnt I guess I could make one !!!!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:03 PM
Ok, you're right. There is a sponge teddy already. I just checked. But he's almost a year old and (no offense to the existing sponge teddy) I really, really like your abilities at sponginess. So, if you're still in a spongy mood I would LOVE it if you'd do a replacement. I know you used to hang siding and I make siding so... I'll make the siding of your choice if ya do.

Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:20 PM
Ok , let me get gary going and I will make a new Spongebob Teddy ....

As for the siding , I LOVE true to scale siding ...Meaning the siding panels should be appropriate number per say sim foot ...A sim wall is about 9 feet high , so if a panel of real siding is a double 4 then every two reveals would be 8 inches ...so you take 9 ft multiply that by 12 , you get 108 inches ....Now you take the 108 and divide it by 4 (the reveal) you should have a siding panel in game that has about 27 individual reveals or boards ... And i love your textures also ....The basic modern colors are cool too ... IE the browns yellows and blues ....
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#7 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:27 PM Last edited by JLonier : 27th Apr 2007 at 6:33 PM.
The measurements went straight over my head, but I'll get it. It's actually something that's been bothering me quite a lot (having my stuff be not quite right scale wise) so this'll work juuust out fine. Thanks!

EDIT: My husband is an electrical engineer and he totally gets the math you're talking about which he has (and will again) explained to me... I don't get it in simification terms. May I PM you at a later date?

Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:34 PM Last edited by tish85 : 27th Apr 2007 at 6:37 PM. Reason: smilie ^_^
wow this is so cute!awesome work! may i have lil'request please? i think it would be lovely idea if u can make Patrick star,his best friend!it would be so cool to have them 2gether and i can bet,i wouldn't be onlyone happy!please let me know and keep up the exelent work! :lovestruc thanx so much
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tish85
wow this is so cute!awesome work! may i have lil'request please? i think it would be lovely idea if u can make Patrick star,his best friend!it would be so cool to have them 2gether and i can bet,i wouldn't be onlyone happy!please let me know and keep up the exelent work! :lovestruc thanx so much

Check out my journal for upcomming things ...

JLonier , yes you can PM me for any info into "real" siding you need !
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:15 PM
I just can't get enough of SpongeBob, omg Gary would be nice too! lol Thanks !

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:38 PM
I've never seen spongebob the show, I don't have cable (really, I don't) but I hear that it's brilliant... people who like him seem to really really like him...

Subtle In Spades
Forum Resident
#12 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 10:28 PM
oh now i'm saw your jurnal!so cool!can't wait to have them all!thanx so much for making them!hugs
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Apr 2007 at 1:52 PM
XD Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 6:15 PM
oh i wish he had his little krusty crab hat :D
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lukejb
oh i wish he had his little krusty crab hat :D

I'll tell you what , since I am in a good mood ...I will make his krusty krab hat a seperate item and you can then place it upon his head ...I will clone it right from the same thing this way no matter where spongebob sits his hat will still fit !!!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th May 2007 at 11:36 AM
...thats great!!! :D

I thought I was the only one mad about Spongebob, it nice to know that Im *not* totally *insane* ... (yet! :D)

this item is awesome,I just love it!!! ^^

what about *Patrick*?! are you creating him as well?
(...I already downloaded Gary,I love it!!! :D)

thanx a million, have a nice day

Annika
Greatest Dad Ever
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th May 2007 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnniKayna

what about *Patrick*?! are you creating him as well?
(...I already downloaded Gary,I love it!!! :D)

Yes , patrick will be along eventually ....

as for the hat i said i was going to make i couldnt so the home decor with hat is posted now ..
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th May 2007 at 9:47 AM
I used to love Spongebob when I was younger. Thanks.

For crying out loud. I've giving up. Every image hosting site i try doesn't work. you wanna see my banner then follow the damn link cos I've given up.