Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skater Girl Outfits for Teens

by kalynn06 Posted 29th Apr 2007 at 8:00 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 10:35 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 8:22 PM
Wow, these are great! Just the kind of thing for teens that i was looking for. I'm glad you made these for teens :] Thank yous.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 8:45 PM
When i saw the adult version i nearly died! I'm so glad you made them for teens. Your awesome <33
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 8:56 PM
Thank you thank you thank you! I'm so glad you made them for teens too!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 9:23 PM
It's very neat Will you make a version for boys? I haven't really seen a male version which were in good enough quality, but these female ones are awesome :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Uartige-Pigebarn
It's very neat Will you make a version for boys? I haven't really seen a male version which were in good enough quality, but these female ones are awesome :P

I'm glad you like them . I don't have any plans to do a guy's version right now (though never say never), mostly because the limits of the way the mesh is set up (the mapping is a bit of a nightmare) make it hard to do shirts that go over the waist of the shorts and remeshing and remapping that with all the alpha chains takes away from the mesh, at least the attempt I did a while ago did.

I think that the waist issue might be why you haven't found recolors you like, and err..the only version of this mesh for teen boys that I know I made (and used mostly Maxis textures, because I do like the Maxis outfits on this mesh for guys). I may try some shirtless versions at some point to avoid the shirt issue, when I'm done my current project

K

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 11:14 PM
Wow, wonderfull job Kalynn!, I really like this style of skins, you have a good idea. Thanxs for share!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 11:38 PM
yay!! thank you!! and your so quick too
Inventor
#9 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 1:43 AM
Love the outfits.
I wanted to know about having the outfit in stories or movies?
Is that allowed, as long as I give credit for the outfit?

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GreenDaySim74
I wanted to know about having the outfit in stories or movies?
Is that allowed, as long as I give credit for the outfit?

Go for it! Send me a link if you do . I get the biggest kick when I come across my stuff in other people's pics and screech and act like a total idiot.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 12:38 PM
I really like the outfits. But, can you change the mesh as bottoms-only? I use Warlokk's top bodyshapes with maxis default bottoms for my sims.
Instructor
#12 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 3:22 PM
Great job on the conversion of your other clothing. I love them all. Thanks so much for sharing

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 8:22 PM
Thanks so much for doing these for teens too!

Love is Divine
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pooggie
I really like the outfits. But, can you change the mesh as bottoms-only? I use Warlokk's top bodyshapes with maxis default bottoms for my sims.

As of right now, there isn't a simple way to change this mesh to bottoms as there isn't an alpha mesh for teens that's bottoms only to clone from (that I'm aware of). At some point I might do some baggy shorts for the ladies, but there are some other things ahead of it that I'm working on. Sorry, I can't be more help

Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 11:58 PM
Oh, well!

I appreciate your sincere answer. I'll download the outfits and use them anyway. Thanks! They are really cool.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 1st May 2007 at 12:49 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!
I love these.
*yeay*

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Alchemist
#17 Old 2nd May 2007 at 7:10 AM
Hey, these are really great, thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd May 2007 at 8:45 AM
OMFG! these are amazing I am so downloading it now!

"Go to Heaven for the Climate, Hell for the company." - Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 8:34 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Aug 2007 at 3:11 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post
o.O <333 !!!
these are just... so... beYOND... AWESOME >.<
thank you so much!

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Field Researcher
#20 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 2:52 PM
Would've given a thanks but I tried to download this 9 times now and would say download is complete when it definitley wasn't and says so when you open the file.

It's is probably my biggest gripe about this site and I've had it happen to me many many times in the past.

You expect people to pay for those hairs?!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 8:33 PM
Wow I love them so much! (<3)
Field Researcher
#22 Old 9th May 2010 at 9:48 PM
I really really want all these, they're amazing xP. Unfortunately, I got "Service not found" with all of them, except the black ones :/ Apparently, this is just me, so I'll save the link, and try some other time. (I must have them! Lol).

Thank you ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 7:46 AM
This is cool! Thax, what now? Even the 'download all' page wasn't up?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th May 2015 at 6:58 PM
Perfect <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th May 2015 at 5:23 PM
This is awesome!! Nice job!