Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sasarai and Luc - Suikoden III

by adore184 Posted 12th May 2007 at 4:30 PM - Updated 19th May 2007 at 3:35 PM by adore184

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th May 2007 at 12:36 PM
Thank You Sooo Much!!! I Love Suikoden Games And The Ppl From Them!!!

I am A Fantil Kitty =^.^=
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th May 2007 at 1:20 PM
Nice! I love the Suikoden games. I play them whenever I'm not playing the Sims. I'd love to see Jeane as well as some of the characters from II (which was my favorite) like Riou, Jowy, Nanami and Jillia.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 8:10 AM
Another great pair of sims! Now do go through the whole downloading thing to try and get them in the game (I loathe dailup).

So who are you doing after Sarah?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st May 2007 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tenku-chan
Another great pair of sims! Now do go through the whole downloading thing to try and get them in the game (I loathe dailup).

So who are you doing after Sarah?

Thanks! I'm actually not sure what I'm going to do after Sarah. I got a request to do a character from FF-X2, but I have to look around and see if there's workable meshes that would allow me to do it properly. BUT, after that I may do someone else from the Suikoden series or something. If people want to suggest then go ahead <3

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! They make the time spent on these worthwhile <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st May 2007 at 5:59 PM
I would really like to see Chris Lightfellow and Viki if you want Suikoden suggestions. I think Chris' armor may be hard but I don't think her grasslands outfit would be too bad.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st May 2007 at 9:17 PM
My god, I love the Suikoden series, especially Suikoden 3.
You get my "win" vote :]
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:23 PM
Ooh! Nice work on these two adore! This is the first set of suiko-sims I've found, it makes me want to post my infamous eike sim. I just can't resist that librarian and the residents of Budehuc.

You win! Your Luc and Sasarai are about as identical to the actual characters as you can get!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th May 2007 at 5:57 PM
Thanks for the nice comments ^_^ I love this series too. I plan to make at least a couple more Suiko people, just not sure who exactly yet (besides Sarah). <3
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 6:56 PM
Thank you so very, very much! I'm a big fan of the series, too. I hope you'll make more Suiko sims, because it's so hard to find decent outfits, even if you can manage to get their heads to look right, you know? But it seems like very few creators (only one person I can think of besides you!) actually know the series and like it enough to create for it. And you did a fantastic job with these!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunar Pearl
Thank you so very, very much! I'm a big fan of the series, too. I hope you'll make more Suiko sims, because it's so hard to find decent outfits, even if you can manage to get their heads to look right, you know? But it seems like very few creators (only one person I can think of besides you!) actually know the series and like it enough to create for it. And you did a fantastic job with these!

Thanks so much! This is actually one of my fav game series. I do plan to make more sims/outfits from this series. Beside one I already have planned, I'm not sure who exactly I'm gonna do, but there will be more. <3
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 10:38 AM
Omg this is awesome! I LOVE this game so much. I would make some outfits myself, but I have no idea how to do it. XD Thank you so much for making this!

How about making Ted? He's one of my favorites. <3

"My sword is yours!" - Miklotov, Suikoden II.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 5:57 AM
Sasarai *love* Thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 10:18 PM
"Bartholomew sim" returns ZERO results on the exchange. >_>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 5:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zyymurgy
"Bartholomew sim" returns ZERO results on the exchange. >_>

here's the link to the sim on the exchange:

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=418932
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 7:09 AM
WOAH! Suikoden!!! Thank you sooo much!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 5:25 AM
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but the link for Sasarai's Hair Mesh is also down. Do you know another place to get it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hakuro de Killer
I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but the link for Sasarai's Hair Mesh is also down. Do you know another place to get it?

Hi ^_^ Thanks for letting me know. I did some looking around and apparently she has moved her website to a new address. The mesh, which is called "wind - male", can now be found here:

http://myhome.hanafos.com/~zocbal/index.htm

Hope that helps <3