Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black & Silver Bubble Blower Recolor (As Requested!)

by perdita_x_dream Posted 16th May 2007 at 9:46 AM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 12:44 PM by -Maylin-

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 3:14 AM
This looks classy enough to fit in any Sim's home. I hated whenever a rich Sim would request a bubble blower. It looked so tacky that it never fit in with the decor. Thank you so much for doing this.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th May 2007 at 5:27 AM
Sharp recolor. Thank you for sharing it, I've had trouble finding recolors for this item.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Inventor
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 8:13 AM
Another great color.
Thanks.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th May 2007 at 12:35 PM Last edited by magicmoon : 22nd May 2007 at 6:01 PM.
This link doesn't appear to work:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...nishing/481546/

Thanks for fixing the link.

ETA: This recolor looks wonderful in game! Thank you for taking requests and doing this!

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th May 2007 at 2:18 AM
No problems I talked to pfish about doing a glass one, we'll see if something turns up Glad you like it!

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 9:05 PM
This is awesome. I agree that the original colours were so tacky. lol
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 10:56 PM Last edited by MomeMordrid : 17th Jul 2009 at 10:58 PM. Reason: messed up the italics
Most of my sims live in houses decorated by me, so the 'tacky' bubbleblowers blend in perfectly. Lol, poor sims. I agree with the other posters, though, it's wonderful to have a sophisticated version! Now my sims without eyeblindingly orange bathrooms can blow bubbles too! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 7:34 AM
The cushions are a subscribed item, meaning I have to pay for it which is AGAINST EA rules. That sucks! I love what you've done but I'm not subscribing to this person just for cushions.