Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paris Hilton, That's Hot!

by Jessica_2020 Posted 19th May 2007 at 12:59 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2007 at 3:50 AM by Jessica_2020

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd May 2007 at 7:35 PM
That's really good, though I'm not a fan of the girl.

Keep up the good, work! :]

_Caylaface<br><br>
Look around, look around.<br>
There's no affection, only infection.<br>
Search yourself, search yourself.<br>
Can I depend on you to surrender?<br>
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd May 2007 at 7:42 PM
looks just like her...better then some ones i had to pay for
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd May 2007 at 7:43 PM
Oh gosh. I don't like Paris. But this is.. wow.. When i saw the pic with the sim and the real, i just "Why is it two pictures of the real Paris?" Then i saw one of them was a sim..
Great job, Jessica!
(i don't speak english very well..)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd May 2007 at 7:51 PM
There are a lot of Paris sims out there and this is by far the best, keep up the good work I would love to see more celeb sims that are this good.

I Belong To The Blank Generation
Find All My Stuff Here!!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd May 2007 at 8:05 PM
I've downloaded a lot of Paris Hiltons (I don't know why I'm fascinated by her - I don't really like her as she present herself ) but this is the first one that really looks like her but is also PRETTY. In general if they look like her they're homely, but you've managed to make her look really beautiful!! Thanks!!
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd May 2007 at 8:16 PM
I'll hit thanks, but won't be using her. Congratulations on a superb likeness!

(Maybe if you dressed her in a prison jumpsuit..... ;o)

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd May 2007 at 8:36 PM
Thanks everybody your comments are appreciated and I must say, they made my day!! I'm so glad she finally went through, I was starting to wonder if she was going to be accepted! Just so you guys know the right side of the comparison pic is the sim paris

mac- *LMAO* hehe, yeah, couldn't find any prison jumpsuits Do you think she'll spend the whole 23 days in jail or however long it is?

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd May 2007 at 8:51 PM Last edited by chikpea29 : 23rd May 2007 at 8:55 PM. Reason: I messed up
I messed up
Wow this is amazing!!! I always wanted to see what a baby between Paris and Donald Trump would look like >: ) It would be the richest baby in the world ! JK!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:02 PM
Paris sucks, but your Sim is amazing! It took me a while to work out which was the Sim, and which was her on the pic of them side by side. Lol, good work! If it wasn't Paris Hilton (I kinda hate her :P) I'd download

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Forum Resident
#11 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:14 PM
Woah!! Jessica that is uncanny!!! She looks like her clone amazing!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd May 2007 at 10:39 PM
Fantastic job! Btw,be careful of your use of the phrase "that's hot" ...Paris has been trying to trademark it

Hehe silly Paris, TM's are for big girls!

Duncan
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd May 2007 at 10:53 PM
No wonky eye?

Your sim is far too pretty to be called 'Paris Hilton'.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th May 2007 at 12:06 AM
Paris Hilton? Nice job, but you obviously have too much time on your hands! LOL
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th May 2007 at 12:14 AM
i dont like her but i down loaded her she looks beautifull the best ive seen congrats:]
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th May 2007 at 12:29 AM
phoenix_phaerie- What's a wonky eye? *L* I didn't know she had one, hehe!

Duncan- haha, is she really trying to trademark that saying? what a dork!

Thanks guys!! I'm really glad you all like her, well most of you! *giggles*

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th May 2007 at 1:02 AM
Yup, that was the reason why she tried to use the phrase as often as she could for a while. Her attorney finally set her straight and she gave up the attempt. Was funny though.

Duncan
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th May 2007 at 4:21 AM
Haha. I was referring to Paris's messed up eye. One of her eyes is lazy. In a lot of pictures, the right eye is always droopier than the left or it's looking in the wrong direction.
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th May 2007 at 4:21 AM
By George, I think you've done it! Excellent work. Not down loading her either, but wanted to acknowledge your great work! Thanks for sharing!

DDude
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th May 2007 at 5:42 AM
im going to lock her away in my pleasant view prison :P

All Is Full Of Love
Mad Poster
#21 Old 24th May 2007 at 5:57 AM
I have to comment again to say I HAVE downloaded her and she is beautiful in game. The real Paris may be a nimrod in real life but in my game she's smarter, nicer and funnier. (As I said, I've downloaded several versions of her and I won't kill off the homlier ones, but this one will be the favorite!!)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th May 2007 at 5:59 AM
Great job, Jess. She looks pretty much flawless. Definitly the best Paris I've seen so far. Wouldn't be surprised if she gets featured.
Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th May 2007 at 6:33 AM
Awe, thanks guys for all your nice comments!! :D

phoenix_phaerie- I guess I never really noticed her messed up eye! *L* I'll have to take an even closer look, if that's possible

Walkman- Thanks! That would be pretty sweet if she got featured! She's definitely my best celebrity sim so far!!

eedgan - I'm really glad you like her! And thanks for commenting after you've seen her in game!

Instructor
#24 Old 24th May 2007 at 10:17 AM
Beautiful job Thanx

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th May 2007 at 8:06 PM
AMAZING You are really good... can you make Susan Ward and Pamela Anderson :lovestruc PLEASE
Page 1 of 3