Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

State Of Decay - Metallic Lipsticks (Last upload!)

by skeletonkiss Posted 20th May 2007 at 6:32 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:05 AM
i do love these when i saw the thread heading say this is your last upload i almost freaked out, i'm glad that you will still be uploading to insim though
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:43 AM
Haha, awe. God sometimes I don't even know if people like my work, since alot of it gets so few thanks or even flamed. But yeah, you'll see alot more from me, just not here. Infact I just uploaded a new sim over there, so check it out if you get the chance.

Thanks for the compliments!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:40 AM
this is really cute I love the colors and I love making goth sims so this is just perfect my sims and I. Thanks and please keep creating!

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Alchemist
#5 Old 22nd May 2007 at 11:26 AM
Very beautiful shiny metallic lipsticks.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd May 2007 at 2:39 PM
These are beautiful! Good job!

See my art here.
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:00 PM
Love these Thanks babe
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:53 PM
I wish you wouldn't go. I loved your Drew sim, and I was pretty baffled by all the weird/negative comments that she got. I was like "Are we even looking at the same sim??" I just didn't see how anyone could say the likeness wasn't good. But I haunt both MTS2 and InSim, so more than likely, I'll catch your great creations either way.

Anyway, I'm going way off topic. Thanks for the great lipsticks. And I'm sorry to hear that negativity has driven away yet another creator I liked. It's not the first time it's happened.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:16 PM
I don't understand why these people are so negative, I have seen so many posts that say bad things when people upload their creations. I think to myself if they don't like it then don't say anything and if they think they can create something better than why haven't they uploaded something. Sad thing is they run off great people and us who enjoyed their creations are lost to suffer the blow of it, its not fair at all and it makes me sick and upset.
Thanks for the pretty lips.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gizmo7680
I don't understand why these people are so negative, I have seen so many posts that say bad things when people upload their creations. I think to myself if they don't like it then don't say anything and if they think they can create something better than why haven't they uploaded something. Sad thing is they run off great people and us who enjoyed their creations are lost to suffer the blow of it, its not fair at all and it makes me sick and upset.
Thanks for the pretty lips.

Hey, no worries, I'm alive and kickin' over at insim and I have plans for TONS more stuff, including finally making most of the punk toddler outfits for adults (the hoodies and such, especially). Just because I won't be working HERE anymore, doesn't mean I'm gone.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd May 2007 at 11:35 AM
hiya - try not to get down over bad comments - as a career creator i get a lot of "your spelling sucks" and " i would download but your grammer is awful" - and worse. it used to really upset me but now i just ignore it - plenty of people download my creations and are happy just the same with you as you an see by all the support you have in this thread!

back on topic i just downloaded these lipsticks yesterday and they look FANTASTIC in game! really good job!

sorry not about much anymore
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 6:00 PM
Wow. I love these. Awesome!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 6:29 PM
Great job! Some of my favorites on the site! TY

The only sane is insane.

- Sckye -
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 5:58 PM
Glorious. Thank you!

luv,
Kat
Field Researcher
#15 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:14 PM
These are wild i love them.I wasn't going to download any more lipstick because i have a couple of hundred all ready but i just couldn't resist these.Thank you so much for sharing them.Excellent Job.:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 3:42 PM
Thank you so much :)