Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Almost Medieval Cloaks - Black Wool With Silver Buckle

by perdita_x_dream Posted 23rd May 2007 at 5:30 AM - Updated 26th May 2007 at 1:51 AM by perdita_x_dream

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th May 2007 at 9:42 PM
I can't tell you how excited I've been lately from all the attention the Medieval clan has been getting lately, with the Dark Project an all. Its a nice change to see more creative work other than the same ole modern tshirt & jeans that most creators make these days (no pun intended). So my many, many thanks (wish I could give you more than 1 thanks' click, wow that sounds terrible doesn't it?) you quite deserve more than just that, so I'm hoping my rambling on helps some.

These came out so good, thanks again so much!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 26th May 2007 at 12:18 AM
Just what i needed for my female mage! Thanks !

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th May 2007 at 12:59 AM
Thank you SO much.I've been waiting for this.My midieval sims have been really needing to get rid of their futuristic outerwear.* Downloads with glee*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th May 2007 at 1:03 AM
These are also perfect for my Drow Elves! Thanks so much - I'd been looking for something just like this.

Curiousity was framed, ignorance killed the cat.
Instructor
#6 Old 29th May 2007 at 3:23 AM
Thank you, I love all the new medieval clothes and outerwear is SO much appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th May 2007 at 4:07 AM
Amazing. Would you consider doing recolours for an Elven community? Good Elves aren't into black Thank you ^_^

Call.Me.Liz
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:43 PM
These are nice for my medievally living Sims. If only downloading was back up...I'll bookmark these so I can download them as soon as downloading is online again! Thanks.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 6:09 PM
Woo, they look so good! I love to play historic Sims, but as you say, it's quite hard to get good outerwear for them!
Thanks also for the links, google is not as good as it used to be!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 11:48 PM
I'm also into medieval sims and found great things to download from here! And I got pretty excited founding these! Unfortunately they were for women when I was looking something like these for the males D: Can you consider doing these same cloacks availble for the males too? :3