Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Outerwear Set For Child Female

by iamliz13 Posted 24th May 2007 at 3:35 AM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 6:09 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 25th May 2007 at 8:26 AM
They are wonderful! Thanks!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th May 2007 at 10:03 AM
Excellent I love seeing your creations

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th May 2007 at 3:26 PM
Thank you so much, I only had 1 outerwear skin for an entire medieval hood. These are great. I've had a tough time with outerwear (changing everyone -yep everyone townies, DTtownies, students the whole bit- into a suitable outerwear for medieval)

I can use all I can get, are you thinking of doing more outerwear? Anyho thanks again they are great
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2007 at 4:38 PM
Yes! I am working on a set of six outfits for each age and gender-look for them soon!
Here's a teaser

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th May 2007 at 11:03 PM
Liz, you are the greatest!! These are so well made, I tried them in the game and they look soooo good, my puny outerwear cloaks feel ashamed in the light of your glory! :/ Are you as secrative as a magician, or could you perhaps tell me some of your tricks when you skin? Thanks a million times for these

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th May 2007 at 11:34 PM
Your so sweet! Check the various tutorials on this site, I starting learning to do this this past January, and I learned how to start from the tutorials. If you want to know my particular techniques, ask me again and I'll write you out something.
I like your cloaks! I dled them, and have seen them in BS, but not in game yet.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 11:29 AM
Just wondering if these will work as everday as well? Just that I don't have Seasons and would love to be able to use these and all the other sets in my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 2:56 AM
Sorry, but these will only show as outerwear=(
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 11:13 PM Last edited by haasa813 : 30th Jan 2008 at 11:19 PM.
Edit: Ok, never mind. I just re-downloaded the file and it installed fine!

------

I was extracting the rar file and i got error messages:

! C:\Documents and Settings\Andrea\Desktop\more clothes\MTS2_iamliz13_535214_CFMedievalOuterwearSet.rar: CRC failed in 5f6a71ea_cf&tfnoble.package. The file is corrupt

! C:\Documents and Settings\Andrea\Desktop\more clothes\MTS2_iamliz13_535214_CFMedievalOuterwearSet.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Just thought I'd let you know. I'll download them again and give it another go and see if that works

I'm so old school, I believe Pluto is still a planet!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 2:46 PM
Where is all the girls hair from?

Life is a curious game..
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 4:01 PM
Great! There aren't much medieval outerwear around. Thank you so much for these projects