Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Outpost 35

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 4th Jun 2007 at 2:48 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 4:38 AM by bluetexasbonnie

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 1:47 PM
Amazing SciFi lot !
Thank you bluetexas

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#3 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 4:07 PM
Very cool space lot! It looks awesome. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Alchemist
#4 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 4:11 PM
Great great lot, I can only say that. You may know how much I'm addicted to sci-fi in general and particularly to the space center stuff by olemantiker. This place reminds me those lost planets somewhere in the universe where cyborgs and humans live extreme lives (btw, the cyborgs posted today by alexasrosas are the right ones for this location!). Thank you for sharing, i love your style! Kiss and ciao.
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 4:13 PM
Wow,Bonnie,its a masterpiece.Sience-fiction and so realistic,just like in a movie.LOVE this lot.You did a wonderful job.Thanks for sharing it with us all.Hugs.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 4:21 PM
Great job Bonnie. It'll look great in my sci-fi neighborhood. And I share lamammaforever's love of olemantiker's space center stuff so it's great to see it used.
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 4:39 PM
I love it!
Scholar
#8 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:42 PM
Amaizing lot ! Thank You.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:48 PM
Awesome lot. Thanks for sharing it.
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:18 PM
this is totally awesome...i was going to make a sci-fi community and it looks like you are well on your way...good luck

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:21 PM
Thank you everyone. It feels good to know that so many people will enjoy this. I only recently discovered Olemantiker's things -- and yes, they were the reason I HAD to build a Sci-Fi lot.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 9:04 PM
Ditto!, I've only recently discovered Olemantiker's things too! and this lot is a very worthy addition to that Sci-Fi theme - brilliant work!. Many thanks for taking time to create/upload/share! - this is going next door to the 'Space Center'...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
#13 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 9:25 PM
Stunning work bonnie! Very realistic, thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Alchemist
#14 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 10:02 PM
Actually, I love ole´s stuff also, but the first thing I thought of was the Parsimonious Anniversary present, all the spacey outfits to wear at the right place!
Thats so ...spacey!! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:08 PM
The first thing i thought of was Parsimonious great downloads also...I was hoping someone would build a Sci-Fi lot that would go with it,... that i would love.You have done just that! I Love it! Thank's a lot!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 1:11 PM Last edited by Simlin55 : 5th Jun 2007 at 1:18 PM.
Indeed a very realistic lot Bonnie! It's a while now that I don't play in my Sci-Fi neighborhood, but your lot has convinced me to pick up the story where I left it as soon as I've done with the GD theme Love the lot, great work!! Thanks for sharing.

~:: Check out my creations at Casa Sims and at Simnuts Creations ::~
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 5:58 PM
oh boy!wow!
this is truly amazing! great work!
and thanks for all the lovely compliments *seemeblushing*
and yes, I do love the great stuff from parsimonious, too!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:58 PM
Thank you Olemantiker -- your sets are truely inspiring. I had planned to drop you a note to come look at all the nice things people were saying about your creations -- but I see you beat me to it.

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. I hope you enjoy this lot.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 8:05 PM
This is perfect my family "genetically tested habitants" a full family of 8 I believe. This is wonderful thanks!

My cake is not a lie ;)
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:26 AM
ohuet'.. it's perfect, thanks
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:50 AM
Wow, thanks your wonderful job, it looks really great and will be well matched with Strange town.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 6:14 AM
I can't believe I hadn't noticed this lot before. For some reason it reminds me of the Riddick series. This is a wonderful creation, sister. Thank you for sharing it.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:15 PM
Glad you like it. Some of your own creations would fit right in here.

Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd May 2008 at 6:08 AM
i love your style of buildings.
but i would really like one of your "Blue moon" lots on here.
i downloaded it and my houses just dont look as good as the one in the picture.
good work
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd May 2008 at 12:23 PM
You can find my Blue Moon Lot here:
http://www.thesorceressandcompany.c..._blue_moon.html

I'm glad you are enjoying my lots.

Page 1 of 2